A/N | another hiatus, again?

It's another author's note.

I know it gets tiring following a writer that can't seem to write or provide content for you guys, and I'm extremely sorry about that! I didn't mean to let you guys down. I suppose I should share with you about my hectic little life and hopefully you guys will be more understanding about my often random leaves from Wattpad.

As you all know, school has started again and I've always put my education first. And when I have assignments and exams, I usually never focus on anything else but the task at hand until it is completed.

Aside from that, a close friend of mine has recently (well, not really) been diagnosed with depression and escaped an abusive relationship. But it's been hard on her, and it's been hard on all of us because we hurt along with those that we love. It is always hard when you see a close friend break down and even harder when you think that they are giving up.

If you follow my works closely and read some of my poems, perhaps that would give you an insight on my own life as well. I stopped writing Begin Again after meeting someone this year because Robin reminded me a little too much of him.

Besides that, the year of 2017 really has been one hell of a ride. And it is the year of self-love and self-healing. While I've come a long way and can confidently say that I am very much happy, there are some scars and scabs left to heal and fade away.

Perhaps that is why I've been struggling to update as often as I used to. Please understand that I have a life. I have family and friends and school! So it gets difficult to juggle all of that at once sometimes.

So while this is just another author's note and not a new chapter, I hope you guys understand. If you don't, I completely understand! I don't owe you chapters and you don't owe me your time! And that is perfectly alright. There are some fantastic books out there on Wattpad just waiting to be read!

Don't worry, loves! I'll always be back.