10. Out of Order*

Edited*

Louis lost interest in the cartoon he was watching after a little and decided on looking through some books. He got out his Math book since he loved the subject so much. 

While he was going through a sum, his saw a Lego that has fallen out of the box. He got up and left the couch to put it in the place it belonged. Harry smiled silently watching the boy. These are the little things Harry liked about the boy so much.

While putting the Lego in, Louis felt like playing with his Lego blocks but he has to put his books in his backpack first and then put it in his room again. So he decided to do that first.

He walked up to the couch to see Harry doing it for him but something was wrong with the way Harry put the books in the bag. Louis tightly grabbed Harry's hand stopping him. It did hurt but he knew that Louis intention was not to hurt him. Harry looked down at Louis who shook his head and extended his hand telling Harry to hand him his backpack. So Harry did what he was asked to do. Louis opened the zip for 3 times and pulled all of his books out.

He always put the books in the order Mr. Payne teaches him the subjects but it's all messed up now. He got frustrated seeing the way Harry has messed everything up. He put all the books on the couch and started twisting his fingers in weird motions trying to remember the order.

Harry looked at him knowing that he did something wrong but he didn't go to comment on that since that'd make Louis more frustrated than he already is. Louis sat on the floor in front of the couch and started tugging at his own hair. 

By looking at the books that are not in order made him more and more frustrated. He shook his head repeatedly. Harry sighed and sat down next to the boy on the floor not making any sound.

"Baby?" He whispered. Louis kept shaking his head trying to remember the order with his frustrated mind. All his thoughts are jumbled up. 

"Lou?" Harry tried again and this time Louis looked up at him. His eyes were flashing anger. He stopped with tugging his hair but started breathing heavily.

"Baby breath with daddy. Do just like daddy does." Louis looked at him and threw a book at him. (lmao I laughed imagining this. Sorry.) Harry was quick to bend down so it won't hit his head. It's like this is a complete different Louis and that made Harry scared but he's not gonna give up so soon.

He stood up and walked into the direction the book is laying on the floor. He picked it up and grabbed other books too. Louis has his knees to his chest and he's rocking back and forth so he ddin't see Harry collecting his books. Harry put all the books in a straight line on the floor and walked up to still rocking Louis.

"Baby boy?" He whispered again but Louis didn't pay any mind to him. He just kept rocking. 

"Babe I did put the books in a beautiful line. Do you wanna see it?" Harry tried one more time. Louis looked up at this and looked at the couch to see that his books are missing. He looked at Harry again.

"Come with me. Let's find the books." Harry said distracting Louis from what just happened. Louis followed Harry and found the books in a line that is perfectly straight.

"Okay baby, make the order you want by rearranging the books in the straight line." Harry said like it's some kind of game that is for first graders. Louis squealed happily and started rearranging the books in the order he quickly remembered with his now clear mind. 

Harry sighed in relief and brought Louis' backpack and sat it next to Louis after zipping it back up again. 'Cause he knew that it made Louis frustrated when his backpack is left open.

After a little, Louis was done with putting the books in the order. He put them in the backpack and carried it to his bedroom. Harry sighed happy with himself for knowing what to do. 

****

(Word Count 723)

A/N - Short ik and I'm sorry. I'm just too tired to do anything more. 

Btw thank you so much for reading my shit guys. I didn't even think that I would have a one read for this book. Thank you so much. I love you all.

Have a wonderful day/night. (: xx

-Ash