Part 23

Arnav and Khushi reached at Gupta house, Khushi goes to her room window but before she can call Payal, Arnav turns her towards him.

Arnav: Khushi wouldn't you wish me bye.
Khushi: "Bye Arnav ji ab apko bhi ghar jana chahiye thodi der me subah ho jayegi , hame bhi bhut nind aa rahi hai aur.." (Now you should also leave back to home soon, I am also feeling sleepy and..) but before Khushi can continue her sanak(craziness) Arnav interrupts her.

Arnav: "Khushi! You know you are mad! I am asking you for a bye and I think sometime ago our relationship's equation has been changed, don't you
think way of saying bye should also be different?" he said leaning towards her, Khushi's mouth turned wide, but Arnav continues.

Arnav: "Yea you should use your mouth from now on but in a different way" Khushi blushed hearing him,and next moment Arnav captures her lips in his for a mind numbing kiss.

After breaking their kiss he
looked in khushi's eyes "Now its a good bye dear and don't sleep so much you have to join office from tomorrow" and Arnav knocks the window behind Khushi.

Khushi was still lost when she heard Payal's voice and turns around "Khushi! Are you okay? You know how worried I was?" instead of khushi Arnav answered.

Arnav: Payal! She's okay just let her take rest for sometime.
Payal: "but Arnav ji .."
Arnav cutts her off.....

Arnav: Don't worry Payal, Khushi have told me everything. I'll take care of Khushi from now on.. don't worry!" Payal sighed in relief but hearing Arnav's next words she got confused.

Arnav: Payal one more thing, don't tell anything to Akash for now. He don't know how to pretend fakely so good, and for Di we have to keep it only between us till di's delivery." Payal nods.

Khushi who was till now watching them speaks "Yea Anjali ji will be hurt to know all this, in this condition we can't take that risk." Arnav wants to hug her now but because of Payal he controls and bids bye.

Before leaving he turns and says "Khushi you should sleep now and I'll pick you for office myself after 10." Khushi again looked at her Laad governor instead of telling her to reach on correct time, he's telling her to come late, she smiles widely and Arnav left.

Payal: Thank god! Arnav ji believed us, I was so scared for you when he took you with him in anger .

Khushi: "So am I!" she said smilingly lost in the memories of Arnav's flat.
Payal: What?
Khushi: Nothing jiji! Now Arnav ji is with me so we don't have to worry.

Payal: hmm Arnav ji has changed so much.
Khushi: "Indeed! Now let me sleep I am so tired." saying this she goes to change her clothes, coming back she slept beside Payal who was already on the bed, thinking about her first day with Arnav after their confession.

Arnav was also thinking about the same lying on his bed in RM and both drifted to sleep.

To be continued......

How is it?