#10 Sting Eucliffe

You are at Sting's house and you're wearing one of his sweat shirts which ran all the way down to your mid thigh. His clothes were awfully comfy so you couldn't resist stealing one them.

You sat on his bed and watched the shirtless Sting workout. He was lifting some heavy looking weights and he looked so determined but your eyes couldn't help but wander over his ripped body. He looked so good that you wouldn't be surprised if a drool escaped your mouth.

But luckily you snapped out of your day dreaming just as Sting looked up at you. He gave you a smirk as he probably would have figured out that you're enjoying the view of his muscular body.

"Enjoying the view babe?" He asked smirking.

You send him a shy smile and pushed a strand of hair behind your ear, "You do look extra dreamy today but don't count on anything happening tonight Romeo."

He raised an eyebrow,"Really? Well...we'll see about that."

You smiled and got up from the bed and headed toward the door, "Do you want some hot chocolate?"

"Wouldn't that just defeat the purpose of me working out?" He got down to do some push ups.

"Well I wouldn't mind you doing a little extra workout after we share a cup of hot chocolate." You giggled.

"Don't count on it Juliet," He mocked my previous tone.

"Ha ha, very funny Sting." You looked at him almost topple over from a laugh he tried to hold in.

You made your way to the kitchen and began preparing a cup of hot chocolate for yourself. You did all the necessities and lastly you added extra milk because it was just a habit. You turned around and placed the cup on the island counter but you remembered that Sting had some marshmallows in one of the cupboards.

You began poking here and there and opened a few ground level cupboards but nothing was in sight so you proceeded to open up the higher level cupboards and finally you layed your eyes upon the prize you've been looking for. You stood on your tippy toes and you felt Sting's sweat shirt rid up a bit but you stretched out your hand and grabbed the bag of marshmallows nonetheless.

"My sweat shirt looks great on you babe." You heard Sting as he eyed you. 

You yelped, surprised by your boyfriends presence. You turned around and a frown covered your face. Sting was smirking back at you.

"That's my hot chocolate." You pouted as you watched Sting take a sip from the steaming cup. "I thought you said you didn't want some?"

"I changed my mind besides didn't you say that you'd like to share a cup." He smirked. 

"Fine," You smiled, opening the bag of marshmallows and placing two into the cup. "At least I get what I counted on."

You took a few sips from the cup of hot chocolate and melted. It was so good. Sting watched your reaction and a smile played on his lips. He moved from behind the counter to where you stood and you handed him the cup. He drank some of the contents and you laughed at Sting seeing as a hot chocolate moustache formed above his lips. He licked it in one swift tongue movement and it sent a wave of shivers down your spine.

You quickly grabbed the cup from him to hide your reaction from this turn on that he just displayed only to see that he chugged down more than half of the contents. You smiled to yourself, talk about defeating the purpose of working out huh?

You chugged down the rest of the contents and the tiny bits of melted marshmallows and looked at Sting with a smile that had victory written all over it. He chuckled at your childishness and hot chocolate infested lips. He moved infront of you and took the cup out of your hands and placed it on the counter.

"You've got a little something..." Sting whispered as he placed his lips over yours.

Your eyes widened from the contact and Sting wrapped his muscular arms around your waist. You began melting into the kiss and your hands ran over his abs, then his chest muscles and finally you wrapped your arms around his neck. Your lips moved in sync with his and you could taste the chocolate that lingered on his lips.

You both kissed passionately for minutes before you both broke away for air but immediately after Sting lifted your body up bridal style and carried you to his bedroom.

"Looks like we both get what we've counted on." He smirk and you leaned against his bare chest with rosy cheeks.

----
A/N : A new Sting oneshot! Hope you guys liked it because it will be a while before I start writing/updating again because my final exams starts tomorrow. I'm so nervous.
Anyway drop a vote or comment if you like, it would be appreciated.

Happy Reading