Chapter 9

When your in a school and have some free time 🙀 Toby is me 😂😂😂
😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

Kaydens P.O.V

"Mom is going to baby me when she finds out Joey help me!! You know I hate when she dose that" I pleaded for my to help me hide my wrapped hands. "We could go to a healer do you know any??" My big brother asked "hey maybe dad will pay attention to you now??" My little brother Matthew said I rolled my eyes at him.

"No I don't know any healer that will help me for free and Matthew I don't care about dad any more he had his chance when I was in the hospital." I said. I was in the hospital because I use too much magic so my magic meter was really low. If a witch use too much magic you will start getting sick like could die if you don't get some magic back.

Sadly I use to much up and was very close to firing that day the only thing I was holding on for way my soulmate they would be so sad to lose me. You see if you lose a soulmate that person will become extremely depressed and some people have kill them self because of there lose.

Ant ways back to the story "here just put on these gloves"my little brother said "HEY THAT BLOODY HURTS!!" I yell at him as he is putting the gloves on. I guess mom heard us from the car because she walk up to the window and stared banging. So I roll down the window. "That will be 2 50 for the large milkshake." I say trying to hide my left hand because me didn't wrapped my left up.  Then I went to get the milk shake be kind me. NO NOT MINE SILLY my brothers Mattie.

"HEY THAT'S MINE KAYDEN!! USE YOUR OWN FOR your BIT." Matthew screamed in my ear. "Mattie I'm working didn't I tell you to go play in you play pen now go!" I tell him in a baby voice. "You see how he treats me mom!" He said looking at are mom and pointing at me. "My poor baby!" She said while hugging Matthew.

"YOUR BABY? HE IS MY BABY!!" I yell at the top of my lungs. I grab Matthew with both hands and hug him will all my mite. "Fine you take care of him, P.S he is very clingy so at night when your having sex he will start crying while-. " "STOP PLEASE JUST STOP." I yell at my mom. "And this is why I'm not having kids." Joey said.

"Like hell you are I want to have grand kids and lots of them" My mom said. "I'm going to adopt." I say.  "Why dont you just have them?" Matthew said in his fake smart talk. "Um, I'm a boy if you can't guess." "You could still have kids if you're soulmate is a vampire." Joey said this time. "And that is like 1 in a million chances." I tell him.

You see vampires are really rare to have as a soulmate there are not a lot of them out there. There are many types of vampires the lowest is Fledgling then Minor. Those are the lowest vampires they don't have lots of abilitys. Prime is a normal vampire then it goes Master you don't want to fuck with one of those, if you do you will end up dead. Than it goes Grand Master those guys are top dog there the first some of the first vampires ever. If you have a death with go to them.

"Mom can we have McDonald's please!!" I ask. "Fine here's 30 bucks... Get me some too. " My mom gave us a 20 and a 10. I love her she under stands me and my food. "I love you so much! Bye mom!!!" Then we left the drive way. Then a heard my phone go off saying I have a new text message from mom 'when you get back you are tell me what happened to your hands😘😘'

Damn I was hoping she would not notice. I may have met my soulmate but I'm not sure I bet it was a... A don't know maybe he was my soulmate but his name is Charles but famous people have fake names all the time.
"Joey I need to find this Charles guy!!" I yell from the back seat.

"What why are you still mad about or are you star-" Joey got cut off my me. "He might be one of my soulmates!!" "Really I heard he is one of the Great Master vampire." Matthew said raising his eyebrows up are down and getting out of the car.

"He might be a master but not a great one." I told him as joey is about to order are food. "You are a idiot I saw it on line! " Dose not mean it's true you idiot Charles is not a Great Master vampire." I yell at him

"excuse me, are you the one who poured coffee all over Charles Archer!?!?" One very mad 18 year old asked her name is Sally, she is the queen bitch she goes to school with me she is Queen bitch you know the blonde blue eyes and... Oh I forgot...A BITCH that is what I was thinking about.

I should lie to her. "Um-- no?" "YOU LIER!! How could you! Give are town a bad name!! He will never come here again and know I'm his soulmate!!" Something in me snapped this bitch thinks she will have my man how dare this hoe think that!! "Like HELL YOU ARE BITCH." All you can hear in McDonalds was a big slap. Yep I bitch slapped her.

"KAYDEN damn maybe you are his soulmate damn. You got all jelly!" Matthew said. "Shut up!!" My face fill hot. I hope I'm not blushing.

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

Look I got another one done!!
GO TO THE QUEENS HITMEN it's a new story I'm writing!!

1041 words