Media takes over

After Percy's and Annabeth kiss
                Percy POV

The media went crazy after our kiss. Every news source I've seen so far had a picture of us. There were tons of paparazzi outside of my house. Probably Annabeth's too. Grover had to shoo some of them away and get me more bodyguards. My social media accounts was full of comments asking if I was dating Annabeth. I was watching The Daily Celebrity talk with Drew Tanaka, and you can wonder what they were talking about right now.

"News took a turn for Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase as they were caught kissing at a date at the fancy Nobu restaurant, no one seemed to have a clue they were together, in fact-"

I shut the tv off. Caught, really? Does no one care about real stuff in the world right now? All they seem to be talking about is Annabeth and I? I sighed. I'm glad I had kissed Annabeth. I remembered her soft laugh at my jokes and her gentle lips on mine as I kissed her.

Grover came in.

"Hey Percy, we gotta talk, okay?" he commented.

"Yeah," I replied to him. He sat down on the blue sofa and sighed.

"I just talked to multiple agents and they said you can't keep the media up this much, and they want you to do them a favor," he said but I could feel that this wasn't good.

"And what favor would that be?" I said raising my eyebrows.

Grover sighed again.

"They want you to stay away from Annabeth, and I don't mean like stay away, but like not date her," he said.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Look Percy you've been having all attention, the double paparazzi, hate comments, and not to deal with nasty rumors. All they're asking you to do is deny the rumors," he explained to me with a look of sorrow on his face.

"And how long do they want me to keep this up?" I said and raised my eyebrows.

"Just until the movie premieres, well after the movie you can do whatever you want, but while your contract for the movie is on, you have to do it, I'm sorry Percy," he said.

"If you don't they might fire you from the movie and you'll have a pretty bad reputation," Grover explained.

"Just look at these tweets," he showed me a bunch of tweets.

DrewTanaka: Today's biggest story, Percy Jackson is spotted kissing Annabeth Chase at a Nobu restaurant. Is Annabeth possibly the cause of his latest breakup?

Replies...

PercyLover137: So, not cool how Percy is hanging with some random blonde after the Rachel breakup. #Percyisacheater

PersassySon: @PercyLover137 I liked him with Rachel better..... but I don't know if that's cheating, though.

MisterPigster: Percy was always a jerk and will always be one. #weknewitfromthestart

I sighed. What am I supposed to do now? Annabeth. She'll understand. Wouldn't she?