You owe me one

Simon's POV

L: GO ON THEN!! LEAVE!
S: I'M FUCKING LEAVING DON'T YOU SEE?!
L: AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU REALISE IF YOU WANT YOUR SON OR NOT!
S: DON'T BRING ERIC INTO THIS!
L: WHY NOT?!
S: I stayed with you because of him! If he hadn't come, you and I wouldn't have been together! It was just a flee!

She looked at me gaping. I was shocked too. I couldn't believe that I had said that. I took a deep breath and reached to touch her, but she shoved my arm off.

L: Don't touch me! You bastard! GET OUT! GET OUT RIGHT NOW!

I didn't said another word to her and stormed out of my house. I got into my car and turned it on. I drove around the city.

I turned on the radio and I heard and it was an interview. It was David promoting his new book: "The Boys who found a Dragons Egg".

What a stupid name. Anyways. He talked about his OBE medal and the dinner afterwards with his friends Jimmy Carr, John Bishop, Rob Brydon, this kid Jack White-I-don't-know-what, Alan Carr and Matt Lucas. He didn't invited me to the dinner. Nor he didn't mention me as a friend, and it was a surprise to me when I felt a little bit hurt.

I mean, we weren't as close friends, as can be, but we were friends... right? There's chemistry and all.

Meh, maybe it was just me.

Wait, why am I thinking in this? I just had a fight with Lauren. A huge one. I can not believe that I had said that to her... but did I meant it?

Of course not.

Right? It was just the heat of the moment.

Suddenly I realised that the light had gone green and there were furious people behind me.

I needed a place to think... and I know exactly where to go.

When I arrived this girl Ana attended me smiling.

I went to the last part of the building and it was empty again. I took a sip of my coffee and sat there.

Did I meant what I said to Lauren?

Who am I kidding... of course I meant it.

I ran a hand through my hair.

What the hell I'm going to do?! She won't forgive me this, but we can't brake up... for Erics sake... and my fame.

My fame of womaniser, we cheated on my best friend and the whole world knew about it... thanks to Lauren actually.

FUCK!

I slammed my face over my hands that were resting on the table.

I'm a fucking mess.

D: Simon?

David's POV

That day I had a radio interview in BBC Radio with Robert Elms, as Jeremy had said and it went well.

He asked me of course about Ratburger and Granpha's Great Scape, and after a few jokes, Simon came into the conversation... as usual.

RE: So tell me, how's the relationship between you two? Because we see the chemistry on stage along with the girls, but how is it behind cameras.
D: He likes it more behind.

He bursted into laughing.

D: No no of course not... I like it more. NO NO NO I'm kidding. Well, we are friends. We have, you know, the love-hate relationship and we are very very competitive, but I really really appreciate him, and he wants me too.
RE: Well that's great, because you have made a book about his son, right?
D: I have made a couple of books for him, and I wrote the book "Little Eric" when the boy was born.
RE: And you guys hang out with each other?
D: Yea, I mean, not every weekend, but we have. He is a really good company, he's really fun to be with... you know, he's one of those friends that no matter what, you know he'll be there and no matter how much time you haven't seeing each other, nothing will change between the two of you.