[After Story]: Night Terrors

"Takashi stop waving the noodles around!" You laughed, chasing him around the kitchen. "I'm hungry dammit!" He dodged you right and left, swinging the pot above your head in a taunting manner.

"First off, you've been hanging around Bakugou too much. I told you not to swear in this household." He chuckled.

"Fuck fuck fuckidy fuck fuck." You scoffed in response, still attempting to swipe the pot from his hands.

"Woah there! Now you're definitely not getting dinner!" He put the pot down on the counter. "Due to your obscene amount of swearing, I sentence you to... AN ETERNITY OF TICKLE ATTACKS!"

Takashi made his way over to you in a single stride, quickly gripping your sides before you even realized what was happening. You attempted to pull away immediately.

"WHAT NO- HAHAHAHAAA- THIS ISN'T FAIR!" You gasped between laughter.

"Come on (y/n)! You're gonna be a hero right? SURELY FISSION HERO GIGATON CAN BEAT ME, THE TICKLE MONSTER!" He raised his hands above his head, wiggling his fingers. He looked like such a dork. Takashi stomped around the living room after you, maneuver around and over the furniture to try and catch you.

And he did eventually.

His hands gripped your neck and you felt your back slam against the wall.

"Wha-!" You attempted to choke out words to no avail. Your eyes squeezed shut, your hands trying to rip him off you. The pressure around your throat only increased further as you began to struggle against him. "Taka- shi..." When you managed to open your eyes once more, you were only met by an eerie smirk.

"What's the matter (y/n)? You could kill me right now if you wanted to, just like you killed everyone else." Maybe the reason it was so terrifying was that his tone was so casual. You felt your feet leave the floor. Takashi had lifted you by your neck, grip never wavering has he held you there. "It must have been so fun huh?! Watching all the people that I love disintegrate before your very eyes! You must have gotten quite a kick outta that!"

You attempted to scream, tears racing down your checks as you felt your consciousness beginning to slip away. It's true that you could stop him. But any willingness to fight back had faded. Even your meager resistance failed as you released his hands and just let him hold you there and strangle you.

Takashi... My once dear brother and best friend... Why did it have to be like this?

- - -

"Bakugou... BAKUGOU WAKE UP!" Ochaco called from outside his room. The door quickly swung open as she was soon met by the seething blond.

"WHAT THE FUCK FLOATY IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE NI-"

"IT'S (Y/N)!" Katsuki's immediately shut up. "She's been screaming and crying from her room but won't open the door-" He pushed past her before she could even finish her statement, sprinting down the hall to where your room was. The sound of your panic screams and sobs grew louder and louder.

When he got there, there was a small crowd gathered outside the door. Your room was on the fourth floor, so everyone who lived there had been woken up. Mina, Shouji, and Kirishima stood there outside your room. exchanging concerned looks with each other.

"Bakugou! Thank god, we haven't been able to get her to open the door!" Mina shouted.

"The door's locked." Shouji started calmly. "Even if we-"

"I'M COMING IN." Katsuki yelled, kicking his foot into the door so hard that the metal hinge keeping it in place shattered. It toppled over, smacking against the ground loudly. "OI (Y/N), WHAT THE FUCK IS-" His eyes quickly met your convulsing body. You were on your bed, eyes closed, face pale, and drenched in sweat.

Katsuki quickly made his way across the room, scooping you up into his arms and shaking you vigorously.

"(Y/N) WAKE UP. YOU'RE FINE DAMMIT. I GOT YOU." He pleaded. The others stayed at the door, peering in and just hoping you would wake up. And you finally did with a gasp.

Frantically your eyes darted around, bloodshot and swollen from the tears you had shed. You didn't realize where you were or who was holding you. It was just sheer panic.

"(Y/n) calm down, it's just me." Katsuki's voice became soothing as he attempted to bring you back down to earth. But your breathing still raced, making your head heavy and vision blurry. "I need you to fucking breathe okay? In and out slowly come on." His hand circled your back gently. The motion was coxing you out of your trance, forcing you back into your own room at Heights Alliance. It was a nightmare. It wasn't real.

"Katsu... ki..." You finally muttered. I'm safe. He's here with me. "I'm sorry, I just..."

"Don't apologize dumbass. Honestly..." He pulled you against him, planting gentle kisses along your temples and forehead. "You're so much trouble." You stayed like that for awhile, just relishing in the feeling of his arms around you.

It's warm...

"Oooooo get a room you two!" Mina called in with a chuckle. The blond finally released you, turning quickly to shut the girl up.

"LISTEN HERE YOU PIECE OF-" He was met by a sea of eyes. At this point the entirety of class 1-a had been woken up, all gathered around the door like an audience. "THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?! DIE ALREADY DAMMIT." For the most part, they just glanced at each other and laughed.

"Sorry to have woken you all up... I didn't mean to. And on a school night no less." You said softly.

"Hey now (y/n), don't apologize! As classmates, it's our duty to support each other!" Kirishima grinned. "It wouldn't be very manly to ignore the screams of a comrade!"

"Now that we're all up, why don't we hang around in the commons for a while?" Tsuyu suggested. "It could help ease your mind a bit (y/n)."

How considerate...

"That sounds amazing, but I couldn't really ask you all to-"

"Then it's decided! MOVIE MARATHON TILL CLASS STARTS!" Ochaco cheered happily. "SATO, WE NEED POPCORN STAT."

- - -

"What on earth..." Aizawa growled upon entering the dorm commons.

Not one of his students had shown up to class. Everyone was passed out, movies, board games, and snacks scattered all around. Heck, even the projector was still on.

And you were there too, wrapped in Katsuki's arms on one of the couches sleeping soundly with your friends all around you. Aizawa glanced over and huffed a bit to himself. He walked back towards the exit flipped the light switch off.

"You brats are all gonna be working double time starting tomorrow."