Conor Maynard- Please Don't Leave Me Pt.2

Heres part 2. Hope you like itt x

----

You woke up the next morning still in Conors arms. You lay there just watching him for a bit. What if this really was the last time you spent time together? The idea of loosing him didn't even seem real. You were almost pretending like there wasn't a possibility in a few hours you'd loose him forever. But you knew if you realised how real this was, it would break you, more than it already has.

"Good Morning sleeping beauty" You whispered as you saw his eyes began to flutter open.

You decided today you were going to try and stay strong for him. Support him. This must be hell of a lot harder for him. You might loose the love of your life but he might loose his entire life.

He gave you a small smile then stretched his arms out above him.

"Good Morning" He grumbled in his husky morning voice and peaked you on the lips.

"Can we just pretend like everything's okay and stay in bed all day?" You whispered and pulled the covers closers around you.

"Baby, you know I'd love to do that. But I can't I really can't" He chuckled.

"Ugh" You sighed.

"We're going to have to get up or we're going to be latee" He said as he pushed the covers off you two and got up to open the blinds.

"Nooo" You hid under the blanket like a child refusing to get up to go to school.

"Y/n" He laughed as he pulled the cover up again "Get up"

"Fineee" You said a slowly climbed out of the warm and cosy bed, dreading the future.

--

The drive to the hospital was possibly the shortest journey ever. You were praying that this wasn't real, that this wasn't happening.

But it was.

You arrived at the hospital, the whole buttercream squad were there waiting for you.

"Hey" They all mumbled.

You could tell that most of them were holding back tears, especially Jack.

"Hi" Conor sighed.

"Con, you're going to be okay. You're going to come out that hospital room and be just fine" Jack said to his older brother as they pulled out of the hug.

"I hope so" Conor replied.

Conor hugged all the boys before turning to you.

He bit his lip, attempting to stop himself from crying. Tears were welling in your eyes as well.

You threw your arms around his neck and he hugged you tightly. He sobbed into your shoulder. You gave up trying to hold back the tears. You hated it but as you were hugging you realised this may be the last time you ever hugged him.

"Mr Maynard I need you to follow me now" You heard the nurse call from behind him.

He didn't let go of you.

"Conor-"

"Yeah I know but I don't want to say goodbye yet" He whispered.

"You have to" You pulled out the hug gently.

He took your hands in his.

"Goodbye y/n" He sniffled "But this isn't goodbye forever I promise"

"Goodbye Conor" You whimpered "No I mean see you later.

He gave you a sad smile before letting go of your hands and turning away to follow the nurse to the operation room.

What if that was the last time you saw him?

--

You were sat in the hospital waiting room for what felt like forever.

Mikey bought you food at one point but you didn't want to eat. You felt sick. He was in there, you had no idea what was happening. You didn't know if he was okay, if he was seconds away from dying or if he was just fine. You couldn't sit still. You had to do something to attempt to take your mind of it.

"Y/n for god sake stop passing-" Jack was cut of as doctor came rushing into the waiting room.

"Are you with Mr Conor Maynard?" She asked and looked at you.

You nodded slowly terrified of what her next words would be.

"I'm sorry but he.. he didn't make it"

You didn't know how to breath or think or do anything.

"No,no" You shook your head, tears pouring down your cheeks

"He promised this wasn't goodbye forever... I can't" You feel to the floor sobbing.

"Hey, hey breathe" Jack said as he pulled you to your feet.

---

So that was it.

You loved him like there was no tomorrow and then one day.... there wasn't.