Part 14

Jungkook's POV

"You don't like me huh... You're really mad.." I said.. I think I'm annoying her already. I should stop.

"Damn it. I'm like this cause I like you!" She said frustrated but my eyes were well adjusted already from the darkness and I could see her. I stared at her wide eyed as she looked at me surprised as well.

"Did you just-" I was about to complete my sentence when we heard a white lady scream behind us. She suddenly ducked down and covered her ears.

"Paboya" I chuckled softly as I helped her up and held her close to me as we walk.

"Uhm Christine ah~" I said as we walked slowly. I don't want this to end so soon.

"Ne?" she said holding on to me tightly

"Do you mean it?" I asked her. I'm sure she got what I meant as she began to stutter.

"W..what do you mean." She asked softly

"Do you hate me?" I asked as I hide the smirk forming on my lips.

"ANI!" she exclaimed

"Then do you like me?" I teased.

"Alot of girls do." she said.

But all I care about is you.

Like as if I'll be able to tell her that. Soon Christine ah. Just you wait. I'll make you mine. Please give me the chance to make you my special jagiya. Now this time, I have hope that maybe one day, I'll have the courage to ask you out from your oppa, and one day, you'll accept me for who I am. I just have to work harder to be a man worthy to have you. I'll work hard to be the best that I could be before I could face you and ask you to be mine... I promise. You'll be the only one to have this special place in my heart.

"Jungkoooooook let's go faster please" She pleaded

"In one condition." I said

"Whaaat" she said impatiently

"Don't call me like everyone does." I said

"then what do you want me to call you?" she asked me and I shrugged.

"GoldMak?" she asked. So she knew about my Golden Maknae nickname? Heh. :'3

"But manager nim calls me that already.." I whined

"I wanted to call you kookie.. but alot of girls call you that already.." She said quietly.

"Then call me Kookie. You'll be the only one whom I'll acknowledge calling me kookie." I smiled at her

"Jinja?" she asked

"Mm!" I smiled at her

"Promise?" she held out her pinky.

"Promise." I said as I interlaced my pinky with hers and shared our smile, forgetting that we were in a haunted house.

"Gaaaaaahhh!" Said an anonymous voice from behind us who was about to chase us but ofcourse we ran as she screamed but I held her hand all through out the run. She screamed and I laughed and soon enough we were out.

.
.
.

"Omona! How was it?" Suga hyung approached us with a big smile

"The chase was the best huh?" Jin hyung said as we tried to catch our breaths. Christine from screaming and I from laughing.

I noticed Jin hyung smile as he notices we were still holding hands. I noticed Jimin and RapMon hyung's brows wiggle and smirking at me as I felt my cheeks burn.