Chapter 7: Power Cell

Its been a few days since the battle with the furries and so far no kidnappings, to which you and the others were happy for. Other than training Jeran you basically had the rest of the day off, to which you spent relaxing with Wally and the others at your place. "Yes this feels great" you said stretching until you heard a pop causing you to let out a cute little epp.

This caused the others to turn to you and a slightly chuckling Wally to begin massaging the place you poped, "you should be careful your still injured" he whispered then looked at you slightly brushing stray hairs out of your face, this caused a deep blush to appear on your face, even more so when you heard the not so discreet cough and smirks of your friends. Alas your day of relaxation was surely not going to last. (Cause the author was a cruel person........wait?).

Xx Meanwhile xX

"Is it done yet?" A voice asked the young scientist.

"Yes it finished" he answered turning around to look at the villain, "Now please let my family go" he begged.

"Oh Mr. Hale I thought you'd be alot more intelligent than that" The voice answered back knocking him out and chaining him to the wall in a cell, one without the rest of his family. "Soon not even superman will be able to stop me" it said laughing.

 "Soon not even superman will be able to stop me" it said laughing

Xx Back to you guys xX

"So no one told you life was going to be this wayyyyyyy" you all sang and doing the ever so iconic clap as you continued to binge watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S, that is until you heard the ever so annoying beeping of your communicator.

Groaning you reluctantly answered it, "There is a mission I have for you and the team" you heard Batman say on the other end

Groaning you reluctantly answered it, "There is a mission I have for you and the team" you heard Batman say on the other end. "Alright we'll be right there Bruce" you said sighing, getting up the others followed suit. All except Wally who stayed home, "your not coming?" You questioned looking a bit disappointed when he shook his head no, "still not back on the team" he said getting up.

"But-" you began, but was swiftly cut off by Wally placing his hand on you cheek, "hey don't worry if you need me I'll come I promise, I'm not going to let you get hurt again" he said, nodding you gave him your communicator "keep this on you ok" you said, "and you promise to call me if anything goes wrong" he said back, both of you nodded and you gave him one final hug before running behind the others.