Cave

By the time we make it to the river it's about half past three.

Thor, Hawkeye, Bruce, and Falcon fish first. They use the fishing rods for an hour and then we switch.

They can fish with the rods but I have always preferred to fish with my hands. Taking off my jeans and t-shirt I am left in my swimsuit that has long shorts and I dive off the shore into the water.

(Winter's P.O.V.)

When Silver starts taking off her shirt I look at her strangely but she doesn't notice, when I notice Steve blushing I get defensive and look back to her. She was midair between the river bank and the water. She hardly makes a splash when hitting the water.
"Buck what is she doing?"
"I think she's going for a swim."
Steve nods and doesn't keep questioning me, but of course Tony has to be Tony.
"She has quite the figure. Steve make sure to tap that."
Neither Steve or I understand what he means, but judging by Nats glare something sexual.

"Tony what do you mean by that?"
"Well Capcicle what I mean is she has a nice body, and you should-"
Silver picks this time to resurface and yell "anyone else catch anything?"
Steve understanding what Tony is meaning now asks "Did you catch something?"
"Yah, see?"
She holds up a jack fish that wriggles out of her grip and dives into the water only to have Silver follow it.

"Anyways Cap, she had a good body make sure to get some attention from it."
By the time he finished his sentence Wanda starts yelling at him "Don't even- oh! Something is on my line!" She cuts herself off and starts dealing in the catch. A jack fish, I wonder where Silv is.

When Silver pops up close to the centre of the water way with a smug look on her face she looks at me and shrugs. I beckon her over, when she gets to the shore no one has gotten the fish off the hook yet.
"Do any of you know how to get a fish off a hook?"
"No Silver, we all are kinda out of place around here."
"Right sorry Scarlett. Captain get me the pliers from the bait box please."

Steve get the box and hands her the pliers, "why do you need them?"
"To get the hook out of this dudes mouth cause it's kinda like really stuck."

While Wanda holds the rod up so the fish is basically in the lap of Silver who is sitting cross legged on the ground trying to get the hook out Thor, Sam, and Bruce continue to fish and the rest of us talk or watch.

Not sure how to help I take off my shirt and pants and jump in the water, only for Steve to follow soon after.

Silver joins us after getting the fish unhooked and helping Wanda release it.
"Widow there is a swim suit in the van for you and one for Scarlett when she's done. I you wanna change and join us feel free too."
As soon as she finishes talking she dives back down and pulls me under. Curious to what she's doing I stay under and wait. The water is rather cold. I try to resurface but Silver is pulling me down and I let her.
We go through what feels like a tunnel and surface in a cave.  The cave is rather big. It could probably hold five comfortably and seven feeling cramped.

"How did you find this?"
"Didn't mean to. But a few months back I was following a cat fish and he went into the tunnel. After the catfish stopped I kept going and ended up in here. Pretty cool right?"
"Yah, you should get Steve in here. He'd freak."
"Okay. I'll go get him."
As she slips into the water I look at the back of her head. Her hair is a lot lighter than normal.

By the time Steve gets pulled into the cave Nat and Scarlett are following them.

We all sit down and talk.
"Silver your hair is practically dry and it looks a lot lighter than it normally does. What up with that?"
"I'm not actually sure Widow. Winter any ideas about why hair is changing... oh. Never mind."
When she says this it makes sense. Since HYDRA hadn't given her the serum that suppresses her abilities that she was given she may be gaining them back now.
"What's 'oh' Silver?"
"Oh nothing Widow. I bet the others are about done with fishing. And depending on what time it is we should head back up to the house. Does anyone need help getting out?"

No one says anything so Scarlett and Widow, go back through the tunnel. Just as Steve is about to Silver starts talking "Would the serum they gave me be wearing off Winter? It thats what's wrong with me?"
"Technically nothing is wrong with you. It's just the powers HYDRA gave you coming back. Now we better get going so that the girls don't think we got stuck."

Since Silver had her back to the water that led to the tunnel she spun around to see Steve looking at us.

"I thought you already went through. Don't tell anyone please."
"I won't. But what powers? If I may ask."
Silver nudges me and nods.
"She can change her appearance. She was originally a very dark haired brunette but when she got a serum that gave her the power she became a lighter hair coloured brunette and when the power got suppressed it went natural."
"So the serum is taking effect again?"
"Yes Captain it is. Now I would like to get back to everyone else. Ready to go?"
Nodding Steve tuned and swam back though the tunnel.
"Thank you for not telling him about the other one James."
"No problem Sil."
I follow her through the tunnel and to shore.

No one else catches anything and we head back home. Can we call it home?

(Hello yes I understand that swimsuit is ugly. I got it. There's like 50 comments about it. I have that one on there cause when I wrote this book, I had a really hard time seeing myself in swimsuits. And that type was the only kind I found I could wear without hating my body.

Think about the trauma and torture she's been through and how many scars she probably has. Think of the many ties she has attached to each one. I couldn't stand my body and I tried writing a character that couldn't stand seeing hers as well.)

1115