Ch 1 First Game

You grunt as you start to practise for your game. You were skilled in technology and computer works. After a while, you picked up gaming every since.

"You have to know your character.... Y/N..." Jungkook said as he sat on your side. You fall back into your seat as your player dies. The controller sat on your thigh as you comb your hair with your hands.

"How are you going to end up in the championships if you don't know how to keep up with your player." He said criticizing you. You grunt and toss the controller to him.

"Here. You play." You said before leaving get a drink of water.
You gulp it down your throat and slam the cup on the table. It made a loud clink. Your breathing started to slow down after the sudden chug.

"Ugh... this is torture..."

_______________________________________

"Sounds easy..." Yoongi said not turning to the man while too focused on his game.

"Sir, your game is against Jungkook again..." The man standing next to the door repeated. Yoongi sighed and set down the controller.

"And? I'll just beat him again." He stated. The man next to the door nodded with his clipboard in hand before turning the door nob.

"Namjoon..." Yoongi said slowly. He turned back to him.

"Yes?" He asked.

"How's your family? Your sister? I heard she's gaming too." Yoongi said kicking his feet up on the table. Namjoon let out a small smile.

"Oh her? She's doing fine. She actual enrolled for her first game today." He said grinning. Yoongi nodded his head.

"When is it?" Yoongi asked.

"I believe it's around 5pm sir." Namjoon said checking his watch. Yoongi stood up and walked to the man.

"Let's go support her. You should see her since you're so busy with me." Yoongi said patting the man's shoulder. Namjoon nodded excitedly to see her again.

"Do you need me to hire a body guard?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi turned Namjoon and walked to the door with him.

"I'll be fine. Let's go."

_______________________________________

"Let's go!" Jungkook yelled at you to get out the door. You ran out the door grabbing your things. You finally found your charm and ran out with Jungkook.

Both of you buckle your seat belts and Jungkook started to drive. You open your hand and found the tiny white bell bracelet that you loved. It had a black ribbon and a simple tiny white bell. It was your lucky charm.

"Is that your ace?" Jungkook said mockingly. You pout.

"Yes." You stated proudly. He laughed at you.

"Okay, whatever you say..." He said patting your head. You scoff.

"At least I have one. Unlike you." You said reminding him of his last game.

"Y-Yah! I only lost to him because he was really good. He's actually the best gamer you know that right Y/N? But I'm good too... Probably better... " He said mumbling the last part.

"Yeah I do, he's the face of the gaming world right now." You said tying the bracelet around your wrist. He bit his lip.

"I have to verse him again..." He said crashing his eyebrows together. You pat his back and smile.

"You'll do fine Kookie..." You said assuringly. He wrinkled his nose and smiled back.

Soon, the both of you were walking down to the hall. Your heart started beating rapidly as nervousness flooded your body. Your stomach started to feel queasy.

"You okay Y/N?" Jungkook asked. You nod and took a breath.

"If you want I can show you what I do when I'm nervou-" You put your pointer finger on his lips.

"I'm not touching your butt Jeon Jungkook." You said. He laughed at you.

"Okay okay. Here, drink some water." He said handing you a water bottle. You start to gulp it down.

"Yah yah yah! Don't drink it all or else you'll have to pee while your in game." He said taking the bottle from you. You rub your hands together.
A women was standing in front of a curtained door. She noticed you and smiled.

"Are you Y/N?" She asked. You nodded. She opened the curtains and let you through with Jungkook.

"Yah Jungkook... Is this normal?" You asked. He nods.

"They let you in back stage and check for face ID's and what not before hand." He said casually walking with you.

"Wait... So they already know who I am?" You asked. He nodded and you kept walking till you saw your gaming manager.

"Oh there you are! You're on in 10!" He yelled rushing around. You grab your white bell to hold onto and started to steady your breathing.

"Let's do this Y/N..." You said quietly. Jungkook hugged you before you started looked at the stairs that lead up to the stage.

"Good luck!" He wished before leaving you.

It's now or nothing...

-______________________________________-

AUTHOR-NIM POV

Hello! This is a Min Yoongi FF and I hope you guys enjoy reading it. Updates will be a little slow since I have another FF to attend too. I also apologise for delete the other two. I didn't enjoy or feel inspired to write more so I stopped. I hope you guys understand. Thank you for reading!