Ch.20 The Next Morning.

GINGER POV

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be at home?" I asked Alessa irritably.

"It's one of my friend's party so it's natural that I'm here, I should be the one asking you that" she said raising her right brows while pointing at me.

"Laura and I are friends as well, did you tell this to dad?" she just smirked at me.

"Of course he knew, I won't be surprised if after a year you're gonna be friends with almost half of the students in our school" She said looking annoyed.

She has a point, I've only been in school for four months and yet I have a good amount of friends and acquaintances already. Seeing her in the same party as mine pisses me off.

I don't know what's gotten into my dad's head, letting his fiancée attend a party where there're lots of men the same as her age attending.

She's wearing crop top that flaunts her toned stomach and a tight mini skirt that emphasizes her curvy body. Just looking at her turns me on already.

"Dad really trusts you huh? I'm hoping that you're not gonna break that. If I were him I'd rather lock you up in my house" I said before disappearing to the crowd.

I don't want her near me, I don't want to lose control and take her. I must divert the urge that I'm feeling to someone else.

Janine didn't attend because she went on a vacation, I'm getting bored and I'm missing her already. The only reason why I attended Laura's party is to avoid dad from making me accompany him to visit again my evil grandma's house.

No matter what I do, my attention always come back to her, it's automatic in me that I should check if she's flirting with someone or drinking too much, though I know that Maya is with her.

She's dancing with Maya when Victor showed up and started dancing with her. I felt a pang of jealousy, sometimes I wonder if they have a relationship. She admitted to me that Victor courted her before and turned him down. They are like best friends now, to her maybe, but for Victor I don't think so.

I took a shot of tequila thrice, I'm on my fourth shot when someone appeared on my right side and grabbed the salt that I'm supposed to put on my palm. I looked at her and grinned when I realized who she is, it's Laura.

"Don't get drunk too much. So what's the infamous Ginger Vera doing here alone? I'm surprised Janine is not with you and you're not flirting with anyone" she said while flashing her seductive smile.

"Why don't you just flirt with me and I'll entertain you" I said while tracing her shoulder with my finger.

I don't wanna be a loser, Alessa is flirting with his so called best friend and I am not gonna sit here alone and watch them. I'm gonna flirt with her friend too.

"Let's play a game, spin the bottle, if the bottle pointed to one of us then we will decide on where would we like to put the salt and then we're gonna get it using our mouth, deal?" she really is flirting, either ways I'd definitely enjoy this so I nodded in response.

We are already attracting crowd, they are watching if who's gonna win. She's the first one to spin the bottle and it stopped in front of her, she smiled slyly.

"Well... let's see, where do you guys want me to put the salt?" she asked the crowd around us.

"Breast! Breast!" the crowd shouted in unison. She smiled before immediately putting the salt on her cleavage, the crowds are cheering out loud.

This is gonna be fun. I said to mentally before leaning closer to her cleavage and sucked it which caused her to moan. I stayed a couple of seconds stroking my tongue to her cleavage, I can see full lust on her eyes.