Skylox Smut #1 ( Two-shot ) pt.2

Changing the writing style doodz! :)

_______________________________

Both boys looked up quickly as the door opened to a very drunk jason. His hair was messed up, His lips smudged with red. He smelled like a woman's perfume and his shirt was not meant to be worn backward.

"Adam babe, Come to my bed..." Jason Slurs,

thinking of the awesome s*x he just had with a girl downstairs.

Ty looked a Jason in shock, while tears filled Adam's eyes. 

"No....I refuse. We're not even getting married...Just go.." Adam whispers slipping off the ring. Jason, tries to got towards Adam, finally realizing the wrong in his actions. Ty stops him though and kicks Jason out of the room with a string of...unpleasant words muttered under his breath. Adam tries to figure out how he feels but gets frustrated.  What is making him so confused?

Then he looks at Ty who stood by the door, Closing it on a struggling Jason. Adam soon starts to really think but then he decides he wants Ty, and only Ty. Jason had always been a decoy for attention but now everything was different.

"Just...make me forget. I don't want to be alone...Ty please..." Adam begs. Ty walks over to him, as the latter begins to cry.  Wrapping is his arms around the Older man, Ty rocks him back and forth.

-~- the next day

Adam starts to get ready for his wedding.

He first checks on Ty who layed peacefully in his bed. Then he goes to get his button up and lays out his clothes.

Ready for his shower,  he steps in to the scalding heat, butt naked. While he's washing up, A sleepy Ty walks into the bathroom, not noticing the running shower.

He splashes some water on his face to wake himself up but when he's finally fully awake, He realizes where he is.

Adam notices a foreign shadow but thinks nothing of it. It was just a towel or something, nothing too big. He steps out of the shower his eyes closed. But when he opens them he doesn't see a towel, He sees Ty. A shirtless Ty.

Ty looks up, painfully shocked at his friend's naked form. He was only in his boxers himself,  but D*mn Adam looked good. Glistening wet body, built frame, the picture of a god. Ty starts to get hard, his member itching.

Adam's thoughts were no longer coherent, His mouth dry at the sight of Ty's hardness. He wanted to taste it so much, it was killing him. So that is what he did.

Pushing Ty against the wall, Adam quickly latches his mouth on to the latter. The younger boy whines, and the two tounges fight for dominance. Ty wins the ferocious battle, his tounge exploring Adam's mouth like a cave.

They back up into the bathtub, both very hard. (Do not laugh at the kinkyness. DON'T DO IT. )

Adam was suddenly greatful for his actions earlier as he had fingered his self.  With a short breath and a quick nod. Ty aligns himself, and thrusts into the compact heat.

He thrusts slowly just to tease Adam, Just to hear the shortage of breath, The begging of the latter. Adam whines and pleads but he knows what Ty wants.

"PLEASE F*CK ME SO HARD TY THAT I WALK WITH A LIMP DOWN THE AISLE." Adam screams at the younger.  Chuckling, Ty wastes no time in speeding up his pace, Slamming hard in to the older. Sweat forms on both foreheads, as Adam wriggles with pleasure, and Ty grunts in satisfaction.

Soon enough they both cum In the bathtub. Ty helps Adam out, cleans him up and helps him dress for the Rejection of Jason's life time. (Yeeeeeesssss. O.O I wasn't here. )

---------

Afternoon breezes carried the scent of vanilla and roses. Jason stood at the front of the aisle,  unaware that his best man had s*x with his groom. The priest blabbed on until he said,

"Does anyone object to the wed of these two?"

"I do!" Ty yells from behind Jason. The whole chapel gasps. No one would have guessed that Ty would object. Adam pushes Jason out of the way to make out with Ty. Infront of the whole church. Jordan comes up and makes out with Jason, Seeing his new found chance to make Jason his. Mitch and Jerome laugh, secretly hoping their wedding doesn't turn out like this. The whole crowd stares in horror as two girls stand up and start applausing. (You can guess who...)

Everyone leaves the chapel, except the girls. who still stand applausing. Even after the boys get up.

"BRRRRAAAVVOOO!"

---------------------

IM DONE 4 LIFE NOWH.

LOVEEHH MEHHHH

-Breh