04

Kentrell Desean Gaulden
_______________
BatonRouge

I walked back onto Chippewa walking down the street til I got to my crib.

I checked the mailbox then twisted the knob all the way realizing the door was unlocked so I walked in.

"Fuck"? I mumbled to myself "Why the fuck you here for"? I mugged my mama boyfriend as soon as I walked into the living room.

"What"? He looked at me

"Why you here"?

"Who you think you talking to"?

"YOU! Why is you at my mama house"?

"That ain't how you talk to me & I'm not gone keep telling you this."

I leaned back "Who the fuck are you? You think you some type of superior round this bitch or some? Youon run shit"

He stood up walking towards me "You keep disrespecting me everytime you bring yo lil ass in here you ain't gone be able bring ya ass back"

"Ay get the fuck out my face for I flash bra"

He laughed in my face "You ain't gone do shit. You wouldn't kill a fly, sit yo young ass down somewhere"

"Aight man back up" I clutched on my glock sitting right on the side of my waist.

"Or what? Fuck you gone do"? He pushed me up against my chest.

I snatched my gun off my waist "I- KENTREL WHAT IS YOU DOING"! My mama shouted.

I turned around seeing her standing in the doorway.

"You see the type of shit he bring up in here though? He just pulled he gun out on me"

"I TOLD YOU BACK UP OUT MY FUCKIN FACE DIDNT IT"? I shouted.

"I WASNT IN YO DAMN FACE! QUIT PUTTING ON A FRONT CAUSE YO MANA STANDING RIGHT HERE"! He shouted back.

"ION GOTTA PUT ON NO FRONT FOR NOBODY! IF ION LIKE YOU THEN IMA STAND ONNAT AND BITCH ION LIKE YOU"!

"YOU AINT GOTTA LIKE M-

My mama stepped between us "You in his face now though, step back get out his face"

"Nah his lil ass ain't got no type of respect he just walk in her-

"No, this my son let me handle my son. You ain't his daddy don't handle him like you are. That's where you gone fuck up at, tryna handle my kids"

"He disrespectful as hell though. Soon as he came in here his ass asked me what the fuck I'm doing here. What the fuck type of shit is that"?

"So what" I shrugged

"Why his bad ass not in school anyways? Always fucking some shit up round here. He just upped a gun on me"!

"Damn right" I shrugged "You ain't gone do shit cause I'm gone kill you-"

"KENTRELL"! My mama shouted in my face

"MA THATS HIM GET HIM"!

"All this fucking yelling between y'all two ain't solving shit though"!

I smacked my lips tucking my gun back in my pants "Say I'm gone out this bitch. All I know is that I bet not come back and you still here" I said as I walked away heading to the front door "Ma you better help him find his way" I slammed the door behind me.

______________________

Ben🔟Benjamin
___________
BatonRouge