p r o l o g u e

So I was supposed to write an AU Romanogers fanfic but ended up doing this kind of fanfic instead.

I kinda wondered what it's like to have Steve and Nat's children sent back to the past. And yes, I just also happened to be obsessed with the time traveling thing and all that.

Before you read this though, I'm just going to remind you all again that this fic is not related to any of the other romanogers fanfic I've written.

Which means it's NOT a sequel to Agent Romanoff or Against All Odds. This is an entirely different AU fanfic from these.

Hope you enjoy reading it!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ P R O L O G U E ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"This sucks."

"Well, it's your fault for keeping your homework to the last minute. So stop complaining!"

"But it's a field trip to the woods! They do it just once in every four years!"

"Shut up and finish your biology essay, James!"

The seventeen-year-old boy groaned in annoyance, running a hand through his sandy-blonde hair in the process. He banged his head on his desk, making his sister jump in surprise. After a while, he looked back up to see her with a not so amused look on her face.

Her striking-blue orbs glared at him in intensity. With a sigh, he turned back to his desk and began writing, taking a peek at his biology book every now and then.

The red-haired girl rolled her eyes at her brother's antics. She pulled out her phone and busied herself with its apps. The two siblings sat silently in the detention room when a videotape of a certain star-spangled man started to play on the screen.

He had a look of disapproval on his face and spoke as if he was directly talking to them through the TV screen.

"So, you got detention?" The voice of Captain America had caught both of the siblings' attention. "You screwed up and you know what you did was wrong."

"Didn't know they still play this thing till now," James voiced out, still scribbling on the piece of paper

Allie continued to watch the tape, "I still feel weird seeing dad on a screen though."

"I feel weird seeing him in that suit. It looks like a drawing taken out straight from a comic strip." He tried to hold back his laughter.

"At least we know his fashion sense improved tremendously," Allie said with a smile.

"Yeah, thanks to mom and Uncle Tony." he mused, before deciding to divert the topic to a new one, "Hey Als,"