Chapter 9

A/N: Okay so just to warn you in advance at the very end there's a tiny sexy time happening but they don't actually go further than kissing it's just described with great detail.

Anygays, enjoy!

Louis was really grateful that Harry even thought of this stupid paper as he was walking to school having parental permission now.

In their submission class they'll go to the forest for god knows why and all parents were asked to sign a paper agreeing to this.

Louis knew that Harry will be gone from school for lunch period as his dad asked the young alpha to go with him to another negotiation but Harry said that he'll be back so he and Louis can pass their exam.

Louis really wasn't even sure what they'll have to do as he wasn't paying attention like usual he was simply ignoring the teacher, he faintly remembers something similar happening last year but he doesn't really care anyways.

Louis reached his locker where Harry was waiting for him with his phone glued to his ear.

_____

Harry was talking to his dad as he saw Louis arrive. He followed every move of the omega while answering to his dad. Louis can be such a distraction but in the best way possible.

Louis greeted three teachers while passing them but ignored Mr. Green like always. He gives respect when it's given to him not when it's expected of him. Louis really doesn't even know why his teachers are always on the halls. Don't they have jobs to do?

Louis walked straight to Harry who stepped out of his way and let Louis put his stuff away. "Yes, I will dad, don't worry." Now as Harry was talking he had his eyes locked with Louis' since he was right in front of him.

"Sure thing dad, I'll be there by then. Of course, I'll talk to him." Truth be told Harry really didn't know if he'll keep that promise. They will be having a meeting with the council in a week and Harry is expected to say the date of his mating. But he really doesn't want to scare Louis.

"Alright I know bye dad." Harry hung up and was back staring at Louis without any distractions.

"Can I talk to you?" Harry asked so fast that Louis wouldn't have understand it if it wasn't for him knowing Harry for years. "Sure, is everything okay?" Louis looked concerned but the alpha quickly shook it off like it's nothing.

"Yeah of course I just have to ask you something." Harry still looked a little tense but Louis figured that he'll be fine when he answers said question. Grabbing Harry's hand, he pulled him away towards their little place in the auditorium.

When they reached it Louis held the door for Harry then get in as well and they climbed up to their little box. Harry sat down on one of the rusty chairs and Louis placed himself onto his lap, making Harry's smile to grow for the first time today.

"Okay I'm gonna be completely honest with you right now but I need you to hear me out okay? Can you do that for me?" Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' petite waist almost like he was physically restraining him from getting up.

Louis on the other hand felt like he was getting sick. This is it. Harry is breaking up with him. He can't deal with this. He needs Harry so bad. Did Harry find someone else?

"LOUIS can you hear me?" Louis didn't even notice how lost he was in his own thoughts.

"Yeah sorry, just get this over with." Louis wanted to get off of Harry's lap but Harry didn't let go of him.