18+ Birthday surprise: taehyung 🌹

Word count: 1.5k+

⚠️ Warning: Slight smut!

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

"Eomma!!!! why isn't appa home yet?" Your 3 year old son whines while holding the hem of your shirt with his little hands tightly..

"appa is gonna be home soon taekwon-ah" you ruffle his hair playfully. "Let's go get the gifts downstairs, hmm"
you pat his head and kneel down to kiss his plump cheeks before you decide to resume preparing cake for your darling husband, taehyung.

Well this is the first time in your 5 years of knowing him that he isn't celebrating his birthday, reason being his busy schedule! Well there was only little you could do than throwing a small celebration at home.. and so you thought of giving him a small surprise by baking cake and making his favorite dish and well of course your little toddler wanted to be a part too so he bought some gifts with you the other day in hopes to impress his father, whom he supposedly is more attached with than you..

"aah" you take a sigh of relief and pat yourself mentally at the sight of the house. Well you did admit how you managed everything so beautifully....

Cake, check.
Bibimbap, check.
Ramyeon, check.
Strawberry ice cream, check.
Oh and gifts, check.
Dressing taekwon, check.
Dressing yourself, fuck! With all the preliminary preparations on your head, you had forgotten to get yourself ready.. you run inside your room before it's time for him to come back home..

You get dressed in a black mini dress that he bought you during your honeymoon to jeju island, well it's been almost 4 years since you last wore it (thanks to your pregnancy) but ever since then you've been working out for an year now and it's paying off wonders! The dress does fits you well again.

You put light make up and give a final touch to your look by wearing your kitten heels.

"oh!" You look at yourself into the mirror and blush having thoughts about him in your mind, "will he like it?"
You bite your lip in hesitation as you place your kit on the stand..

~~You hear the doorbell ring and your heart almost skips a beat realizing he's finally here

~~
You hear the doorbell ring and your heart almost skips a beat realizing he's finally here.
"Eomma! Eomma!" You hear your son whispering while he comes running to you with his eyes brightening up due to excitement, "appa's home" he giggles.
You pick him up swiftly, "should we go open the door for him sweetie?" You smile and start walking towards the main door.

Unlocking the door, you see a very tired taehyung standing right in front of you, "happy birthday appa!!!!!!" Your son shouts on top of his voice and squirms in your grip to hug his appa.

Taehyung laughs and holds him without thinking much," thank you baby" he kisses his forehead and starts tickling him. His eyes land on you as he gets inside.. you could tell how his jaw had dropped down a little at your sight.