My beautiful wolf (a Larry stylinson story)

If you like my content, please consider buying me a coffee. Thank you for your support! 😻😘

buymeacoff.ee/XLGVI1jk7

Prologue

Louis isn't the most popular boy in his school, actually he's nowhere close, not because he isn't attractive or good enough, but because he's too shy and he doesn't like to talk too much-or at all for the matter.

He doesn't have many friends beside Niall and Zayn-who happens to be quite opposite to him, he's popular, funny, and attractive, he has lot of girls all over him and Louis really doesn't know why someone like Zayn would want to be friend with someone like him?

Well what Louis doesn't know is that Zayn had and still has a crush on him since he first saw him, 2 years ago, however it is a tiny crush.....it's not like now Zayn is in love with Louis (not at all...nope).

Zayn wanted Louis since the moment he laid his eyes on him, but he didn't think that Louis would like him back...Because Louis wasn't that kind of guy that Zayn used to "date", he was sweet, caring, shy, loving, adorable and totally innocent. Zayn knew that he didn't stand a chance at last not as a total stranger asking Louis on a date, so he did what he thought that was the best and started to talk to Louis, willing to win his trust and to be close to him, as a friend at last, but in the inside he still hope that Louis would maybe fall for him when he get to know him.

However, what Zayn didn't expected was Louis falling for someone else, the new guy, Harry Styles, who happen to be a very gorgeous man with green eyes, dimples, curly hair, a body to die for and well - perfect- but he also looks dark and dangerous. He's been there for 2 days now and he already became the most popular guy, the captain of the football team and the captain of the swim team.

Everyone try to be with him, guys, girls, even teachers try to get in his pants but he doesn't even seem to care, like he doesn't even see them, and Louis is kind of glad that he doesn't but in the same time he knows that the gorgeous lad would never look at him.

Well, Louis is wrong, as wrong as one could be, because Harry does, he really does, actually that's the reason why he's here: to get his mate.

Also what Louis doesn't know is that he's Harry's Omega, and of course that Harry, the king of the Vampires and Werewolf - the most powerful creature in this World- is his mate.