Full Of Secrets 1

Robin's POV

Normally, I guess I can understand why a lot of people would find it weird that I live in a mansion with 10 other people. Yeah you read that right, ten other people, and the weirdest part was the relationships. They were fucking everywhere I looked. I mean I don't complain, I have no interest in that what so ever, it doesn't do anything for me. But watching my friends all be so happy gives me hope that maybe I could be loved without expecting it in return... I just don't care. It's not something I have thought about in detail, I just couldn't really care less.

Mitch: "ROBIN YOU UP?"

Robin: "Do I even sleep?"

Lisa: "He doesn't sleep of course he's awake."

Robin: "I do sleep, I just don't know when or where, it would be nice to figure that out as well as how I look after you guys."

Mitch: "Because you love all of us... Somehow."

Robin: "Preaching to the wrong choir there Mitch."

I watched him and Lisa step down stairs with a smile. Oh those two... They aren't together? In fact no one in the house is in a real relationship except for one group.

Lachlan: "Come on Biggs leave the poor boy alone, he needs some time to rest. I'll take you guys today."

Mitch: "Aren't you, Vik and Preston going out later though?"

Lachlan: "Yeah... And?"

Mitch: "Nothing, I was just worried."

Lachlan: "If we vlog it will just look like friends hanging out. And Vik doesn't live with us so no one will really think the wiser you know that."

These guys had really thought of almost everything, and you want to know the funniest part? Lachlan and Jerome are the jealous ones.

Lisa: "Come on, let's get going. Get this over with and then you can come home to your boys."

Mitch: "Why do I have to do this again?"

Robin: "Because you need to drive in case everyone else can't."

Mitch: "Why can't you drive. Robin is the youngest and yet still 21 so why doesn't he have to drive?"

Camilla: "Because last time I taught him how to drive, he hit a pot hole and had a panic attack."

(Yeah I have my license but J don't drive because I get panic attacks. I legit hit a pot hole on my first drive with mum and burst into tears thinking I hit something... Mum laughed at me for a solid fucking minute.)

Mitch: "Oh right the panic attacks. I can relate to that, remember Anaheim last year?"

Lisa: "That was a large amount of people and you nearly fucked everything up for the whole Pack. Robin panics and it's easily fixed, but when a fan heard you begging for Lachlan, yeah everyone already thinks you two are a permanent thing. And the fact that Lachlan hasnt been seen with anyone for a while."

Lachlan: "Oi I chose that for myself."

Vik: "Guys, go away."

I noticed the sleepy little Indian boy walking around his boys and the girls to the bench, I passed over the bowel of cereal to the man before he thanked me and started attacking it like a mad man.

Jerome: "Take it slowly Vikky or you will be an Icky Sicky Vicky."

Vik: "I'll be fine Jerome, you just don't want me to need to go and see the doctor."

Jerome: "I didn't say you couldn't see him or didn't want you too..."

Yeah no he doesn't want anyone to see doctor Hoshida, Vik was especially fond of finding out, and I quote, what's under the scrubs.