For anyone weaker

Chapter

"Easy there" he said, helping me getting out of the car. He had kept his promise of taking me to school. I wasn't very happy with the idea of returning but I also didn't want to stay in my room for so long. I leaned against him a bit till I steadied myself. The crutches were painful and I had a hard time keeping my balance. When I was able to walk on my own, we made our way towards the school. We neared the entrance and he gave me one final look before he turned left. I walked inside the school, slowly making my way over to my locker. When I neared it, I stopped immediately. Black was leaning against my locker with crossed arms. I was about to turn around when we locked eyes with him. You know that immediate feeling of your heart dropping, putting you into stress. The feeling of weakness when you are in your weakest state? As if now the whole world could crush you? That was what I felt. Knowing that I couldn't even stand properly made me feel like I couldn't stand up in life. Suddenly, there were a lot of people surrounding us. They were whispering, talking and screaming. They made a circle around me and Black who was slowly walking towards me. He still had his arms crossed and his smirk grew bigger.

"Look at her, what a waste"

"I heard she tried to commit suicide, too bad it didn't happen"

"How could she even hang out with Noah?"

"I bet he is using her for a bet or something"

"She is way too ugly"

I shut out the words people were spitting at me. I truly didn't care of what they thought of me when they didn't even know me. The only thing I cared about was that Black was going to use my weakness. He was going to do it again, like he had done before. He looked around the crowd before half of them disappeared. He owned the school even with a look of his eye, making everyone bow to him as if he was worth it. As if he should be respected.

He neared me, grabbing me by my arm. I winced and closed my eyes for a second when I felt the pain shoot through me. I looked him in the eyes, holding my head high, even though I knew he was going to win. He looked me deadly in the eyes and I was reminded with the wind of nostalgia, touching my untouchable memories. Nociception.

"What did I ever do to you Black?! If I did anything wrong, then I am sorry!" I yelled at him when I was in front of his room. He had opened the door after I had been punching on it for what felt like hours. I wanted answers. I needed to know why they hated me so much.

He looked me deadly in the eyes, as if I wasn't even there. He grabbed me by my arm, squeezing it tightly. I yelled out in pain, being done with him and hurting me. Even though I was used to his abuse, it was still hurting like the first time. Suddenly, I felt a sharp, cold object against my throat.

"I don't even need to waste any breath on you!" he yelled before he did the one thing I thought he could never do. Pain shot through me as he stabbed me multiple times as if I was a piece of meat, as if I was a wild animal that had attacked him. He didn't stop- hell, I even knew my body was going to shut out. I couldn't even put the pain into words, I could never. Before I could even fathom what had happened, he pushed me by my arms off the stairs that was just behind me, and I felt my eyelids closing over my eyes, letting out my last breath.

I opened my eyes, being met with the same look that he had on that day. He was smirking this time, knowing that I went back to the memories that were the haunted houses of my soul.

"History will repeat itself, they always say" he said, threatening me. He pushed me backwards, still holding me. The crutches were already on the floor, and I didn't know how I was going to physically avoid falling to the ground with my already hurting leg.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from my friends?!" He said through his gritted teeth. I kept his question unanswered, knowing that he wasn't going to be pleased with whatever I would say.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from Noah?" he said after I didn't reply. At the mention of his name, my heart dropped even lower, crashing to the bottom.

"Why would you even try to hang out with him? You are trying to sabotage my friendships and relationships and you thought I didn't know? Did you think I was that stupid?! I knew you would try to be friends with him and then pull out an act like this. Seriously?! Throwing yourself in front of a car for his attention? I knew you were low" he said, tightening his grip.

"He has been using you, you stupid naïve little shit. Do you really think a man like him would want trash like you?" he said, laughing at himself. To be honest, that stung. That stung very bad. I didn't think of Noah in that way, but knowing that I had zero chances by anyone still hurt my deepest feelings.

"It's about time you learned your lesson. The last time didn't work out I see. If I- " he couldn't even finish his words because, out of nowhere, Noah came from behind and punched Black right in the face. Black flew backwards from the unexpected blow and let go of me. I was about to fall when Noah caught me. He pushed me in the arms of someone else and I saw it was Seda. She was saying things but I couldn't even focus on her. My eyes were glues at Noah, who was now beating up Black. Black was lying on the ground before he recovered himself and stood up. He punched Noah in the face and my heart dropped at that. Even the words of Black hadn't hurt like that. He thgrabbed Noah's fist.

"You taking her side now?!" he yelled at Noah. Noah didn't say anything but tried to release his hands from Black's.

"You are with the freak now? Really, Noah?!" he yelled in disbelief before he let go of him, thinking that Noah would bow to him like the rest did. But Noah didn't. Instead he gave him another punch in the face before I yelled for him.

"Noah!" I yelled, louder than I expected. Everyone turned their heads towards me. Even Black froze, not being used to my voice being so loud and clear. They weren't used to the anger that was radiating off of my voice. Noah turned towards me before he walked forward.

"I thought you were better than this, bro" I heard Black spat viciously. Noah turned towards him.

"I stand up for people who are in a weaker state than the ones picking on them. You knew I would do this to anyone in her position. You know why" he said, before he walked slowly towards me, grabbing my crutches on the way.

"Show's over, get back to your own damn business!" he yelled at the people around. They left immediately, fearing Noah for some reason. I looked at his bloodied lip, feeling guilty that it happened because of me. If only I wasn't around..

He handed me my crutches and I used them, avoiding the throbbing pain of my leg because of my almost-fall. Seda let go of me but stood next to me. I looked up at Noah, wanting to say a lot. Ask a lot. He just gave me an unreadable expression before he left. He just left like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random Interesting Fact: my heart dropped writing this.