Coronation

Maya's P.O.V (You guys know the deal by now)

"Evie no!" I yelled as she chased me around our room

"Maya it's a coronation you have to wear a dress no matter what, it's better you wear one I made for you rather than one with sparkles, and frilly lace, and pink, and-" 

I cut Evie off "Gimmie the dress"

She smiled evily "Glad you see things my way" She handed it over and smirked

I rolled my eyes "Eves don't think you won"

"I don't have to think it, because I know it" She said smiling like the cheshire cat

"Ugghhh" I said stomping into the bathroom

To be honest, it could've been waaayyyyy worse. The dress had two parts, the top was a simple white, while the bottom spiraled out into a long flowy deep red shade. It was actually very beautiful, but if you tell anyone I said that I'll hurt you.

(https://www.polyvore.com/maya_heart_coronation_pt.20/set?id=230038130)

I quickly slipped it on and stared at my reflection. I couldn't even tell if it was my reflection. Cause the girl staring back at me was beautiful......okay so it's not me. Who's using magic?!

I opened the bathroom door silently and shut my eyes tight. I heard a gasp and slowly opened them.

Mal and Evie were standing there staring at me intently, Evie with tears in her eyes.

"Maya, you look breath taking" Mal said. Only then did I see her dress. It was a shade of dark purple and she looked gorgeous.

"M-me?" I stuttered "Mal, you actually look like a princess" I giggled

"Never say that again" Mal said as her and Evie laughed with me

"Mmmm" Evie said scanning me up and down "It just doesn't scream 'Maya'"

Her eyes then left my body and scanned the room. Once she found what she was looking for she started running around collecting a bunch of stuff. She came back with my combat boots, my leather jacket, my fingerless gloves, and a deep dark red shade of lipstick.

She threw everything at me and said "Put all of these on and I'll help you with the lipstick, cause it would be a mess if you tried to do that yourself"

"Hey!" I said sitting on the bed so I could put my shoes on

"Am I wrong?" She smirked

"..no" I grumbled fumbling with my left shoe

I slipped on my jacket, as well as my gloves, which Evie seemed to have embellished a bit.

"Alright do your thing" I said plopping myself down at Evie's vanity

She squealed "Maya, Carlos is going to pass out when he sees you!"

Shit.

I hadn't even thought about Carlos with how hectic things have been today. Awww man! He's gonna see me in a dress! I haven't even seen me in a dress except for today!

The entire time Evie was doing my hair and makeup she wouldn't let me look. I was half concerned that she was doing clown makeup on my face. Who am I kidding, wether its actually clown makeup, or not, I'm still going to look like a clown.

"Done!" Evie shrieked scaring me

"Geez Eve!" I said holding my ears

She turned me around in my chair and a completely different person was staring back at me, in the mirror.

"Woah" I said my eyes growing wide. I slowly lifted my hand up to touch my face just to make sure it really was me.

"Maya" Evie said leaning down next to me "You look truly gorgeous, and anyone who says otherwise is lying" She smiled at me

I looked up at her and smiled "Thanks Evie" 

We then got over our small sappy moment, as things got hectic again. 

Evie had already done her makeup, and just needed to slip into her dress, while she was doing that I plopped down on my bed and started sketching, quiet possibly for the last time.

. . .

"Alright, ready?" Mal said as we walked to meet the boys at the carriages

"Yeah, sure" I laughed

"Hey Maya" Evie whispered tugging on my shoulder

I turned my head to see Carlos, in a suit looking reallllyyyyy hot. I smiled at him and walked over to where him and Jay were standing.

"W-wo-ah" Carlos said choking on air

I rolled my eyes and smiled "Th-han-ks" I mocked him a bit

He just titled his head to the side and smiled, as his eyes glittered in a way they never have before.

"I'm serious May" He whispered in my ear, snaking his arm around my waist "You are the most beautiful person in this world and you cannot convince my otherwise"

I blushed, hard. "Shut it" I said pushing his chest a little

"Whatever you say" He smiled at me, slinging his arm around my shoulder

"Alright guys I gotta go" Mal said giving Jay a hug, then Evie, then Carlos, then myself

"Good luck girly" I whispered in her ear

She pulled back and smiled at me "Alright" She said turning towards everyone "Remember the plan?"

Of course of 'yeahs' went around. "Okay" She clapped her hands together "Then uh, I guess I'll see you guys on the other side" She smiled softly

"Mal" Fairy Godmother, called to her, telling her it was time to go

"Bye guys" She gave us one last smile then turned to her carriage with Ben

"Alright, lets get this over with" Jay said looking at the rest of us

I sighed "Yeah here we go"

. . .

-TheOnlooker :P