Ch 2 Last Blow

A breath left your lips as you stare down at your manager. You were waiting till you got a signal from your manager and started to walk up.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Today we have Miss Y/N and Mister Jundo with us! Their game will be held on the screen and bets will be held in the back. Please enjoy!" The MC said before welcoming you two to your guy's seats. You bow at the man that stood in front of you and shook each other's hands.

His hair was dyed a nice deep red which matched his appearance perfectly. He looked intimating to you. You breath in and out slowly. He sent you a smirk before sitting down across from your big screen. Soon the both of you grab your controllers. A chair was waiting for you as you sat in it.

"The game will now begin." The MC announced. You hand shook slightly.
The screen in front of you popped all of the character players in front of you. You watch Jundo pick his player.

Heeja
STATUS
Strength- 70
Defense- 20
Special: Magic Staff
Strong Abilty: On your hits, you can double your damage from the original damage. 10 seconds.

You bit your lip deciding on what player to chose. Your eyes look around and you quickly spot a great character.

Yoona
STATUS
Strength- 40
Defense- 60
Special: Black Shield
Strong Ability: You have a hit that kills one life instantly.

You pressed the button and the game loaded. You were figuring out your game plan as the screen loaded the map. The players abilities took at least 1 minute to load back into place once it's used. His hits may be hard but your defensive was high.

"Let's go!" The MC yelled into the mic getting excited.

You watched as your player took the first hit. You dodge and he turns his player around to run into you again.

You quickly hit him before he could come running at you again. Your fingers rapidly press the buttons. You lean closer into the screen. His player took the hits which lowered it down to 50/100. You heard cheers as you started to lower it more. The man grunt and you find yourself getting hit. He started to hit your player aggressively and uses his ability. You watched your girl die instantly at his punches. A groan left your lips as your held the controller tighter.

"Miss Y/N has two lives left!" The MC said. You start to fight back. You used your black cape to land a final blow after sometime. His player dies. Your character was 60/100 on health and you blink quickly.

"Mister Jundo has two lives left!" The person announced.

He comes back with another hit but you take the chance to jump over him and hit him from behind. You use your cape again and it lowers his health some more. Your player lands punches on the opponent's body. Your character uses her special and he dies instantly. You heard a loud grunt come from him. Your slowly smile to yourself.

"Mister Jundo has one life left!" The MC said loudly. Everyone was anticipating what would happen next. Jundo uses his special and goes at your player. You take the hits and try to block as many as you could. It took a while since you kept blocking his hits. He ended up killing your second life.

"Miss Y/N has one life! Last man standing!" He said watching the game intensely. You sigh and looked at what you had. Your life was back to full and his was at 75/100. His special wore out and he was back to normal. You looked at your stats and saw your special that needed 40 seconds till full.

Good thing I kept blocking those hits...

You began to hit him. He dodges and lands a couple blows on you. Your player lowers his health down to 40/100. You checked your health but he takes the chance to attack your player. He hits you constantly taking you down to 25/100. You bit your lip and looked at your special.