•TWENTY-TWO• KHENE•

•TWO YEARS AFTER•

I groan as I tried my best to look for a decent job. seriously? Why do they avoid me like a rare disease? like a virus?  All they say is;

"We're sorry sir, But the job you tried to hire in was already occupied. Try applying at Ve'ux CO.— There's a vacant job in there!"

The manager of the coffee shop that I've tried to apply to—shoo me away like a dog, I was left with no choice but to leave.

It's been 2 years— the man who broke my heart didn't appear in my mind like I used to be, I don't want to live in shame and tears like I used to be. I want something new to my life.

I already give up and decided to apply at—Ve'ux Co.— I was left with no choice because once my landlady got pissed at me, She would literally kick me out of my house.

I was greeted by the guard as I walked inside—everyone there was sophisticated. I was like a sore thumb infront of them. Dirty brown sweater, dirty jean and muddy shoes, It's not my fault that I became like this. I expected to work in hard labor job or a small shop, Not a company of Elite's.

Walking toward the receptionist—I wiped the sweat off my forehead as I smile shyly at her. She stare at me in disgust.

"I-I..Uhm..." I stuttered. She looked at me boredly before she cut me off;

"You're here for a job? Am I right Mr.Sunnyflower?"

She boredly ask. I nodded my head in anticipation as I waited for her to do something at all, She typed a few words in the computer—she look up at me and smiled;

"You're damn pretty lucky to apply here, There's still a lot of vacant jobs in here. On the 5th floor is the CEO office, turn left and you'll see a metal door. Goodluck, Mr.Khene Dale Sunnyflower."

She sweetly smiled as I thank her, walking toward the elevator with curiosity in my mind..

How—How did she know my full name?

•DAMON RAGE VEUX•

I ride the elevator from the underground floor as I waited to reach my office—my jaw clenched as I run my finger through my slick undercut hair..

I stare down at my phone— seeing the monitor of the whole building as I waited patiently. I wanted to be at my office already to suprise my dear mate who finally—decided to apply here.

After all these years, Goddess know how I've been stalking my mate. Making sure that he was safe all the time and such—I'm fucked up and that's for sure.

Those curves, His bubble butt..innocent blue eyes, soft chubby cheeks and petite body with his plump red lips..damn. He's all mine.

Getting hard on what I've thought—the idea of ravishing my mate in different kind of position—I tried my best to remove all of those or I won't able to control myself.

"Fuck you damon. You're fucked up."

Rage growled in anger remembering those words that I left in my mate before he disappear—I messed up. Literally. I really wanted to make it up from all those mistakes I've done. I can't ask my stupid brother for advice because he was busy finding his lost mate.

I was out of my mind when the elevator door open—revealing my beautiful mate.

"Oh!"

He was startled when he saw me—I smirked evilly as I stare at his open plump lips. He walked inside as he stand beside me.

"Hello, I'm Damon Rage Veux, You must be?"

I said formally. with a dangerous glint on my eyes.

"Khene..Khene, Khene Dale Sunnyflower.."

TWENTY-TWO