Chapter 13

Harry's POV-

Well today was unexpected.

Ok, that was an understatement. 

I had no clue when I woke up this morning that I would find the most beautiful woman standing on my door step, that would turn out to be my ex-stepdaughter, that I would have a chance at actually fathering my son.

I've only met Angelic maybe four or five times, she grew up living with her father so Nissa was never a large part of her life. At least not mentally. As Angel began talking I'm reminded of the hold Nissa used to have over her, it was a relief to see that hold had been snapped. 

Angel and Nissa couldn't be more opposite, Nissa is aggressive and fake. Like she's compensating for her lack of a personality whereas Angel is headstrong but not without care and kindness. 

When those big brown eyes looked up at me from my stoop I knew I was in trouble, I had always thought Angel was absolutely beautiful but even more so now. In the past when I looked at her I just saw my wife's daughter, but now...

I see so much more.

I wish I had been alone, I wish her first taste of me after so long wasn't kicking a woman out of my bed although she took it in good humor. 

What struck me most about her was how different she was from the quiet 18 year old who's boyfriend was fucking her mother, the Angel I see now would most likely kick her mother's ass then chop off her boyfriend's cock, grill it and eat it for a snack. She's confident but not full of herself like her mother, she's also not very reserved like a lot of women her age.

You know the type, yes they may be sexually active but they're bored. Even if they don't know it yet. Angel doesn't seem that way, she knows what she likes and she knows how to get it. 

Unfortunately it's from her baseball star boyfriend.

I know you may be wondering, why Nissa? Why the fuck at 20 years old did you marry someone almost twice your age.

Here's your answer in one word, stupidity.

I was 20, fresh out of college and living in a new country with a few of my best friends from England. What I didn't realize in moving from England to America was that at 20 years old, you're basically still a kid. A legal kid but you can't drink nor go into a lot of clubs. 

It was my buddy's birthday so we took him out to a strip club, bonus about not being able to drink is that we would go into the full nudity clubs. It was a bad part of town and we stuck out like sore thumbs in the designer clothing that my friend Liam's company has afforded us to buy. He took care of us, making sure we had jobs if we wanted them. While Niall and I stuck by Liam, Louis used his savings to begin his own law firm which Liam would use for consulting and such.

Niall handled the tech portion, he could do more but the kid is a whiz on the computer whereas I'm more of a people person which is why Liam took me on as basically his understudy for when he wants to start a family.

Anyways, I won't say it was love at first sight with Nissa. More like lust. I hadn't been with someone in a while and when her hazel eyes fixed on me I could feel the sexual energy oozing off of her. Within an hour she had pulled me into a VIP room while she drained not only my cock but my card as well.

I was hooked though, she was like the best kind of drug and I couldn't see past the sexual haze. She knew how to use her sexuality to get what she wanted from me, before I knew it she was tossing out the condoms and using my card to book us a flight out to Vegas for a shotgun wedding and honeymoon.