~8~

{Edited}

~Jaymiee~

I wake up to warm arms wrapped around my body and freckles of light on my face. I remember all of last night and how I showed Ricky around my house. He probably thinks I'm an idiot now.

"Jaymiee." I hear Ricky's deep voice say, I turn to my left and see him as peaceful as ever with his eyes closed and lips slightly apart. I plant my face in the crook of his neck and close my eyes. I feel him shift and move my head from his neck onto the pillow, I act asleep as I feel Ricky's breath on my face. Why am I doing this? "Why Jaymiee, why do I feel like this around you?" I hear him ask softly before he kisses my cheek.

"I heard that." I say opening my eyes and winking. Mwahahaha!

"Come on!" He lays back down and flings his hands in the air.

"So, you like me." I say to make things worse.

"I don't even know, Jay." He looks at me with confusion clearly written on his face. I place my hand on his cheek.

"Its been at least two weeks, and this has happened." He continues, keeping eye contact with me. He reaches up and grabs my hand. "And I am already falling for you." Ricky finishes looking away from me and letting go of my hand. I frown and turn my body to face him.

"Ricky," its my turn to talk. "You're an idiot," I smile at his shocked face, "But I have no idea what to think right now! I mean I like you and stuff but..."

"Jaden." He finishes. I nod in regret before he turns back to look at me. "At least I have a chance, right." He winks before getting up and walking out the door. I hear him yelling for me to get out of the house and I take Secrets, my stuffed teddy bear with me. I bought Secrets when my parents stopped talking around the dinner table. They were keeping secrets from each other and me. And a few years later, those secrets probably got them killed.

"Jaymiee? Hello?" Ricky's fingers snaps in front of my face, I nod at him before running down the street. Ricky takes a second to catch up and he grabs my shoulder. "Stop!" He says with no sign of panting. "Wait here." He replies to my stupid look and runs off behind a building. As tempting as it is to follow him, I don't.

~_~_~_~

~Ricky~

"What do you want?" I growl at my old fight partner, he smirks before replying.

"Who's the pretty girl you got there?" He raises his eyebrows, pointing at Jaymiee.

"Don't you-" I clench my fist, ready to smash it into his face. He flings his hands up in defeat.

"I wouldn't." He says checking her out. Gosh...

"I will punch your pretty little face out of this town like I did a month ago!" His eyes widen in shock and his mouth locking into a slightly open position.

"Ricky, will I see you on Sunday?" He changes the subject, narrowing his pale green eyes at me.

"Yes, Julian. I'll be there ready to kick your ass." To be honest, I had no intention of going on Sunday, but now its out I'm going to kick his ass. "Bye Julian." I say, running back to Jaymiee.

"What was all that about?" Jaymiee asks as she grabs onto my shoulder, heat flying through my body. I take her hand and lead her back home.

"I have some things to explain." She nods and keeps running. I turn around to see Julian smirking. What's with that creep?

~_~_~_~

~Daniel~

"So." I say, pulling his face close to mine.