Wednesday 17-Is this a nightmare? (PART 1)

(A/N:Sorry, no lemon. I said MIGHT! Don't get mad, this chapter has actually gone through multiple stages of planning. And I don't own the picture)

(Third Person P.O.V.)
Another wonderful morning in Glenberry, birds chirp, flowers bloom... And Andrew awakens.

"Another day, another girl..." Andrew said, stretching his limbs.

Andrew loooked at the cat girl sitting next to him, smirking as he remembered last night.

"Momo..." Andrew said, petting Momo as he kept his smirk.

Momo smiled, feeling her Master's hand touch her.

Andrew picked up Momo, smirking as he had an idea in his mind. He went over to his bathroom, placing her in the bathtub... And he turned on the water.

"Nooo!! Master!!" Momo said, jumping onto Andrew like a leach.

"Momo, I said you were gonna get a bath. A clean kitty is a good kitty." Andrew said, trying to force Momo off of him.

"But Master! I hate water!" She said, refusing to listen to Andrew.

"I hate taking baths too, but Kyu makes me." Andrew said, exposing the love fairy.

"Master... Who's that?" Momo said, hearing Kyu's name.

"A love fairy." Andrew said, exposing her even more.

It was silent for a few seconds... Andrew's words leaving Momo a little confused. That's when Kyu herself appeared from the doorway, having a smug look on her face. She used her finger to signal for Andrew to come over there, and like the student Andrew is, he listened to the teacher. But before he did that, he had to put Momo in her place.

"Momo, please listen to me. When I come back in here, can you be please be ready to take a bath? I would love if you did that..." Andrew said, trying to win over Momo's pus- I mean heart.

"Really Master? Of course I'll take a bath!" Momo said getting off of him, changing her mind quickly.

"Thank you Momo." Andrew said, smiling as he looked at her.

"Wait Master, where are you going?" Momo questioned, curious to know where her Master was going.

"I have to go get your kimono." Andrew said, coming up with a great excuse.

"Okay! I hope it's all nice and clean." Momo said, smiling as she took off her shirt.

"A-Alright..." Andrew said, blushing as he closed the door.

Andrew stood in front of Kyu, the 5'4" Fairy woman and 6'2" human man... Can I really say they're face to face? They're face to face.

"What's with the smug look?" Andrew said, noticing the smug look on her face.

"It's nothing..." Kyu said, lying.

"It's something." Andrew said, not falling for her lie.

"Alright, it's something." Kyu said, keeping the smug look on her face.

"I know something that you don't know..." Kyu said, knowing something Andrew didn't know.

Andrew was confused... Something he didn't know? Mister Know-it-all should know it all.

"Are you gonna play some fucking riddle on me or something?" Andrew said, not knowing anything.

"No, you tard." Kyu said, obviously not giving him a riddle.

"Then what are you talking about?" Andrew said, curious now.

"You'll find out sooner or later. If you don't, then well... Go fuck yourself." Kyu said, not really having anything else to say.