Chapter Six•Part One

Isabella's POV
3:48am
I could sense and feel all these emotions rushing through my head and vein. Its like a
hot summer day and one gush of cold wind passes you.. My family would be so disappointed and so will Mary and Ethan.  I loved Justin, I wasn't the girl every guys noticed, but I was the girl he noticed. He made me feel sexy, visible and precious about myself.  We were kids in love. Suddenly my eyes slowly were falling asleep and i simply smiled and went to sleep.

Justin's POV
3:48an
All I could do was think about those lovable and wonderful memories Isabella and I had until I made a fucking mistake. She has no idea that I'm still crazy in love with her after all those years. Everything I miss about her even if it is crazy, sweet, small, huge, EVERYTHING. I should've broke her heart instead physically so she couldn't be involved with me while I was doing dangerous things...

Isabella's POV
9:01am
I woke up to Mary next to me legit staring at me. I didn't bother to ask what the fuck she was doing here but I chuckled and pick up my pillow and hit her. "Thanks, I really appreciated it" Mary rolled her eyes at me. "Well, I am sorry." Mary got up and walked away and looked at me and gave me this creep wink. I shrugged. I got up, fixed my shirt and went up to the window to open the blinds. The sun was shining, the weather looked beautiful and breezy. I stood there for a second realizing that life is grateful. Someone grabbed my arm, and whispered in my ears, "Good morning beautiful" "Justin, what the actual fuck" I snatched my arm out of his hand. Justin frowned and felt guilty, "Isabella..I am so so sorry. What I did still haunts you??" I said so furiously and showed fear, "Did you think I could easily put that behind me?" "There's something you should know. It was never ever my intention to violently abuse you at any time. I was under—" Mary interrupted Justin and said "Isabella...someone is here for you"
I wondered who could it be?