Chapter 24

Max POV
After my father called me saying some kind of emergency has evolved. I took the first flight to go to New York as he was not telling me any other things on phone. I left Richa with Sophie. In just a day they both with her sons has really created some bond between them. I wanted to tell about her to father on phone itself but thought of doing it face to face. If everything works well with us and our kids it will be great.
I enter the door my childhood home, my family house from my great grandfather time.
As soon as I came in the sight of my parents my mother ran to me, in my arms crying out hysterically.
"Mom! What happened? What's is going on dad?"
"Your grandpa had heart stroke. He is in the middle of life and de.. death, as we talk." my dad said in a low broken voice. Like me, my grandpa was a single parent for my dad. My father was 8 when my grandmother passed away. As he was the youngest child he had affected more than his other siblings my uncle who was in his teens 18 year and 2 aunts, one 23 year old and other 21, who were married, one with child and other just in process of having a family of her own. So practically my grandpa was the one who raised dad. So it's natural that he will be the one to get affected more.
As for me, my 1st nephew is only 3 year young than me. It's weird to be called uncle by someone who is near you age. Argg! Let it be.
I with my parents went to my grandpa room. On my way mom asked where about Richa for which I said to answer latter.
The the bed there was a really pale and weak man talking slowly with a little difficulty, my grandpa, Maximilian Troll. I was named after him. If anyone saw him they would think him as my great grandpa as for his age. But that's what happens when you have a child at 45.
Actually my name is combo of both my grandfathers name. Maximilian and Richardson. My other grandfather or Nana as I call him is quite healthy, who can still run a 100 meters ran and win. At the age of 80 he is still rocking, perk of being an ex military lieutenant, that too of special force.
My grandpa was saying something in my eldest aunt ear. I asked aunt about it.
"He is saying that he is happy to see all his kids happy with their life and and to see all his grandchildren with their children but the only thing that saddens him will be that he thinks you will be always alone. You been his youngest grandchild are close to his heart like your father but he fears that when each and everyone will be settled and happy with their partners you will be alone taking care of Richa." she said to me. I smiled at grandpa before saying about not to worry, nodding to them I left the room with my parents on my feet.
"Mom. Dad. There is something I need to tell you. Actually I am seeing someone and Richa is with her now. I want you tell you this on the phone but thought to do it face to face."
They both started to asked about her name and all. When I said about being a mother of triplet, my mom smile waver but I know when she will get to know Sophie and hers sons, she will love them.
I called Sophia to ask her to come here with kids together instead of only send Richa. I wanted to cheer up grandpa and take all his worries away and I know me showing with Sophia will definitely give him the immense happiness. Not only him but also the entire family will be happy.