Unfocused

Third person's point of view

Seulgi pulled Irene on a dark alley and pinned Irene on the wall to hide themselves to the people tailing on them. The two guys lost their composure and aggressively looked around to find Irene and Seulgi. One of them went back around the alley and he saw two figures on the dim alley.

"Aish. People still do stuff like that on alleys huh?" The guy shook his head while seeing the figures thinking that they were making out in the dark then he continued to look somewhere else. Those figures turned out to be Irene and Seulgi with Seulgi secretly spying on them and finding the right chance to corner them.

Irene's point of view

Seulgi suddenly pulled me here and cornered me on the wall. She was so close to me. Her face was just like an inch away from me. It made nervous, my heart beat was rising faster. I couldn't think proper and just stared at my guard's beautiful face and charismatic actions and for that I swear I was heavily blushing. I tried to ask her why she pulled me here but she gestured me to be silent. She was busy looking somewhere else that it gave me so many chances to just stare at her longer. But before I knew it, I wrapped my arms around her neck and inch closer to kiss her.

I was so tempted at that moment and went out of control of my body and just crashed my lips on hers. I was scared to look at Seulgi's reaction. I'm scared that she would reject me that moment but she let me kissed her. I broke the kissed and looked at her only to see her eyes wide opened and her jaw dropped the moment I broke the kiss, as if she can't believe what just happened. She lost her composure but looks cute seeing it. Her face turned pale as if she's not breathing at all.

"What is it? Do you want more?" I asked cutely. She instantly snapped back to reality. She stepped back and fixed her composure.

"Why.. you shouldn't..Ugh" she tried to say something but keeps on stuttering then just gave up on explaining. She walked outside the alley in frustration. I followed her, she was looking around then just stayed still and face palmed letting out a big sigh after.

"What's the matter?" I asked her.

"I was about to corner the people who's been following us but you distracted me" stating the latter part with an upset tone.

"Now I lost them" She added while still trying to look around. I felt guilty upon hearing what she said. Those people can be a lead to the people who's been targeting me but we lost the chance just because of my selfishness.

'I'm starting to regret that kiss' I thought to myself as I start to feel the tears forming in my eyes.

Third person's point of view

Seulgi walked ahead in frustration leaving Irene behind.

"I don't know where I should be more frustrated, that we lost those thugs or because I didn't kiss her back" Seulgi said to herself then hitting her mouth as soon as she heard herself saying the latter part.

"I've gone crazy" Seulgi face palmed then turned around to look at Irene who was still standing at the same spot meters away from Seulgi. She was looking down with her sad face. Seulgi can see how regretful Irene with her actions and decided to go back and took Irene's hand that made Irene looked up to Seulgi with her tears ready to fall.

"It's my fault so stop crying" Seulgi pulled her and walked her to the car silently. Irene sat at the back while Seulgi went back on sitting beside the driver. But for the past days, she's been sitting next to Irene but she can't hide her disappointment and sat beside the driver.

At Irene's home

Irene sat to her bed while Seulgi sat on the couch. It was dead silent the whole time. Irene was uncomfortable and decided to break the silence.