•TWENTY THREE•KHENE•

I was startled with the fact that—Damon, Damon was with me in the elevator, Good thing I played like I didn't know him as we both left the floor.

I sat on the waiting chair as I look around—waiting to be called as I'm the last one on the interview, I see a beautiful painting of a wolf—sort like a beast, with a small blonde boy hugging its dark fur—the painting was breathtaking..

"Mr.Khene Dale?"

I was back to the reality of my thoughts when a tall lady stand infront of me—she was looking down at me with a sneer on her face, She was disguted at my attire but what did she expect? I came to apply in coffee shop and library, not a large well known company. Like I said.

"Ye...Yes?"

I stuttered, intimidated by her presence. She turn her back on me as she spoke;

"Mr.Veux will see you now."

After that. She left. Leaving me alone here at the empty hallway—I feared to irritate my future boss as I pushed the door— gently as I can so I won't much noises.

I gasped when I see who's my future boss—It was him. The man that I've been with in the elevator. I look down feeling embarrassed.

"We meet again, May I know your name once again?"

He spoked out of nowhere as my wide eyes stare at me—I-I..don't understand.

"Khene..It's Khene Dale Sunnyflower.."

I muttered, silently as I can. I can't believed that he was the CEO of this company—I thought it was just a coincidence since the company name was same with his surname.

"Oh well then, Have a seat."

He gesture the chair infront of him. Still staring down at the floor avoiding his gaze—I walked toward the chair as I sat down.

"You're here for the job but you can't look at your boss? Tsk. How inconsiderate."

He tsked. I snap my head—looking straight in his eyes.

"Well then, Care to explain why you wanted to work here?"

He asked with no emotion on his tone. His eyes were gazing fiercly on mine as I shivered.

"I—I was left with no choice because all the shop that I tried to apply with said that I should work here, Please—please! Let me work here!"

I pleaded. Feeling hopeful. Wishing he would accept me as soon as possible. So I can earn money to pay my rent or I would probably ended up—Homeless.

"Give me your resume."

I hand out my documents and certificates—He read them one by one as he looked up at me and give me a smile—a sadistic smile..

"Are you sure, you wanted this job? "

"Yes.." I stuttered.

"Are you sure you can go with me anywhere I wanted because you're my secretary?"

"Yes..Yes.."

"You will do what I've wanted you to do. Even my needs. Can you?"

"Ye..Yes!"

I raised my voice a bit—feeling impatient. He smirked at me and chuckle after as he look at me with a playful smile.

"Well then? You start tommorow, My secretary~"

I stood up. Nodding my head as I signed the contract he handed out. I was left with no choice at all, It's either me doing all what he wanted or me being the slum and die earlier than I expected to be.

I run out of the room—scared. I wish that he should stop tempting me!

TWENTY-THREE