•TWENTY-FOUR•KHENE•

I open my eyes as I woke up—thanking god for another day that he gave to me.

Removing myself from the dirty sheets—I've been like this for two years but that doesn't even faze me a bit.

I decide to take a warm bath since It's still early in the morning, eating my breakfast and brushing my teeth—I fixed myself as I realize I've been here for so many years—Room 143. The landlady cleaned the room when was gone which I'm thankful for, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't pay my rent.

I wore the uniform that I've borrowed from my neighbor, Atleast, I'm going to my first day of work looking decent than yesterday..

"I'm going now, Ms.Becky! Thank you for your help!"

I wave my goodbye before walking out of the apartment—I waited for a bus to passed until I got into one. Sitting in the front waiting patiently to reach Veux.Co

It's 7:30 a.m in the morning, I greeted the receptionist—As I walk toward the elevator—It open as I got inside but I was suprised to see Mr.Damon.

"Good morning Khene.." He greeted.

"Good..Good morning sir."

I stuttered while grasping the bag on my arm—I was shock to see his arm lock me on my place.

"You never changed. You're still shy, Aren't you?"

He huskily whispered in my ears as I trembled. Oh god!

I shook my head and put my hand in his chest—pushing him away from me.

"Uhh..Please, Get away from me.."

I spoke trying not to choke out in suffocation from his delicious scent of mint and cigarettes..

He moved out of my sight as he stand straight. Dominance can be seen through his aura as he stood there. I can't help but shiver in fear.

As the elevator open—He walked out first, leaving me behind as I followed him.

Why does he suddenly become pissed?

TWENTY-FOUR