Chapter Twenty Nine

"You are my favorite place to go to when my mind searches for peace."

Excuse my mistakes!!

Happy Reading!! ✌️ ✌️

Chapter 29- Party!!

   **Aubree's P.O.V**

I felt a pair of lips on my neck kissing up and down my neck. Smiling I snuggled more into bed, but that didn't stop, I turned around and fake glared at Nolan. "Will you let me sleep?"He shakes his head, I pushed him away. He laughs tugging my duvet. "Go away."

"Wake up sleepy head, it's already noon." He stops tugging. "Aren't you hungry?" My stomach growls hearing Nolan. He chuckled and pulled the duvet off me. 

"Hey!" I snatched back the duvet from him covering myself. I was still stark naked. He came near me and whispered in my ear. "Don't worry, there's nothing I haven't seen."

My face turns a darker shade of red. Damn it! I bit my lips. "Will stop doing that?"

I looked at him with my doe eyes. "Doing what?" I bit my lips again teasing him. "Don't play with fire, love." He whispered against my lips.

"What if I want to?"I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him closer. The Comforter slipped up to my waist giving him a full view of my upper half. His eyes lowered to my breasts.

"My eyes up here Nolan." 

"But I like it here." He said cheekily. My stomach growls again indicating how hungry I am, I didn't even eat last night. Nolan stood up laughing. "I'll make the breakfast, you go freshen up." I nod silently embarrassed.

    ~~~~

The water pours down, it drips down my sides. My lips stretched into a smile reminiscing the last night events. Last night he confessed that he flirted with Stella because he was jealous of Nixon, and he regretted doing that. 

He even told me about the Mystery girl thing, I was shocked to the core, I mean I'm no model or businesswomen, how can someone even think that Nolan Crawford has something for me? Didn't anyone check the list of his Ex's?

He said he didn't want to make me worry and that he was scared for me, that's why he didn't tell me anything. Scared? Why? I have no idea. He should be thinking about his image, not mine, I do not suit his image. I sigh and turn off the shower.

While putting on the shirt I noticed something on my neck. Wiping the steam from the mirror  I noticed a large dark purple color bruise on the left side of my neck.

I screamed Nolan's name, within seconds he came panting. "W-what happened? Are you alright?" He clutches my face checking for any injury. I slapped his hands away glaring. "What did I do?"

I showed him the bruise. "You freaking gave me a hickey that what you did."

He moved my shirt a little and examined his work. He grinned, looking satisfied. "That's a fine piece of art." 

I looked at him disbelieving. "We are going to a party tonight Nolan. Do you understand? TONIGHT? What do I do now?"

He shrugs. "That's good. People will know you are taken." 

I might have an idea about the people he talking about. 

I breathe out. "Those reporters are already creating a mess, Nolan and if people will see me like this..." I don't want to ruin his image.

"You won't, how many times do I have to tell you that." I looked down not wanting to look at him in his eyes. He lifts my face putting his forefinger under my chin. "You are perfect Shortcake, way too perfect for me. I am afraid that they will say and do things that might hurt you, and you'll hate me forever."

"I could never hate you, Nolan and I know you would never let anyone hurt me."I caressed his cheeks, looking into his eyes. He looked like he wanted to say something but he didn't instead he leaned in and kissed me. The kiss went from sweet to rough in a matter of seconds. He lifts me up grabbing my butt and puts me on the top of the bathroom slab. He tucked my shirt trying to remove it when we heard my phone go off. He groaned and nuzzled his head into my neck. "Why god? Why now?" 

I laughed and pushed him away. "It must be D, I didn't call her last night." Jumping down I turn around to ask Nolan to come. But he shook his head. "I need to calm my big man down." My eyes widen looking down at his member in standing position. I close my eyes and dart away with a crimson face, while he laughed.

   ~~~

"You read- Oh fuck!" Nolan said. I turned around to check whats wrong. "What are you wearing?" He frowned.

"Doesn't it look good?" I ask with a sulky face.

"You have no idea. That's why change or else we aren't going." He says with a pained expression.

"But why?" I'm wearing a Black Velvet Evening Gown Backless, Formal Dress with Sheer High Beaded Neck Crystals Open Back Split Sweep Train. (A/N-Dress above, I've no idea how to describe it. So suck it up ;P)

"Your back is open." I rolled my eyes. "It's decent enough Nolan. I'm sure there will be worse at the party."

"I don't care if there are worse, you are not going out like this. Change or Wear something above that." 

"No, I won't, it'll ruin the dress. Plus I have no more dress to wear to the party." I crossed my arms looking gravely at him.

He sighs. "You are not leaving my side till the party ends. Understand?"He said in a thick husky voice. I felt his hot breath down my neck where he pressed a kiss. "Understand?" He asks again. I gave him a shaky nod. 

"Good girl." He smiles pecking me on lips.

    ~~~

The car stops, I look outside and take a deep breath. You can do it, Bree. It's just a piece of cake. 

Nolan holds my hand which I didn't realize was shaking. "Calm down shortcake, everything will be fine. I'll be right beside you. Always." He kisses the back of my hand. My heart skips a beat when he said that.

"They will talk Nolan, about Nixon and me, and everything else, are you sure you wanna do this? I mean I would totally understand if want to back o-" He shut me up with a deep kiss, that clear all my doubts. He leans his forehead against mine, "I hope now you would shut up now." I smiled with my eyes closed. 

I wish we didn't have to go. I didn't want this to end.

"Me neither." Says Nolan grinning. 

I slapped his chest. "Stop listening to my thoughts." He laughs and pecks my lips. "Then stop thinking out loud."

"Ahh! Wait." I hold him stop when he was opening the door of the car. "What? Aren't you satisfied with the kiss? Want more?" He puckered his lips. Rolling my eyes, I cleaned his lips smeared with my lipstick and pushed him away. "Go away."He gives me a sullen look but does what I say.

I checked myself for the last time when Nolan hold his hands out for me, after opening the door. I take it and move out of the car. Flashes blind me when I try to look forward. "Just keep smiling shortcake." 

"I'll if I didn't get blind with these flashes," I said irritated.

Nolan chuckles and presses his hands on my lower waist pushing me forward. I smiled at everyone and fortunately didn't trip over air making a fool out of myself like I usually do. I breathe out relieved when we were inside. 

Finally.

I look up to see the hall was dead silent and everyone staring at us like we were from another world.

Oh shit!

*********************************************************************

Hope you guys liked the chapter..!!

Don forget to... VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE ✌️ ✌️

Ciao!!👋👋