{Part One} Confusion

(prepare yourself first readers!! check out my new story if you like this it deserves the same appreciation this one had!!!! big love to everyone commenting i read them all<333 -B)

"Shut up Richie!" Eddie shouted "I wish I never met you!"

"Fuck you" Richie whispered with a tear threatening to come out "Just fuck you man." He grabbed his stuff out the corner of his room and bolted out the door into the frisk winter night, he unlocked his bike, and cycled to Mikes house in the outskirts of Derry.

"He said he wished he had never met me Mike, I can't believe he said that, I'm his best friend." Richie cries out, "I'm fucking done with him"
Mike signed and gave Richie a hug.

"What do I do?! Mike in all seriousness I don't want to be his friend anymore, he's a prick" Richie asked
Mike glances up at his watch and yawned, it was nearing 4AM
"When did this happen exactly?"

Mike woke up at 3:30 to rocks hitting his window,  Richie was there with a stern look on his face.
"At 3, this is really going to mess things up isn't it" He places his head in his hands, ignoring Mikes concern on the time.
Mike shook his head, "We will have to wait and see."

-

Monday morning.

Richie strutted into school after the worst weekend in history, it seemed like Eddie beat Richie to the Losers as they gave him evil glares from across the hallway. Bev grabbed Ben's hand and pulled him to her locker. Richie definitely knows what happened between them two this weekend, he laughs to himself.

He dusted himself off and walked over with all the confidence in the world to the Losers. Mike greeted him with a hug, the others just glared at him.
"Ello ello my lovely's" he says in his crappy English accent, he only does that when he's nervous. No one says anything for a few moments and the bell goes off.
"Saved by bell" Mike says gratefully as the Losers all depart to their separate lessons.

Eddies POV

The bell rings a few moments after that idiot I called my best friend came up to us and tried to make conversation. He did that crappy English voice that pisses everyone off, he knows that no one likes it! So why did he even come over here and use it? Luckily I got to the Losers first, who knows what kind of nonsense he would of made up to turn them against me.

I walked to History next to him out of habit, why does my first lesson of the day have to be with him! I tried to move further and further away from him but it seemed like the tension between us was pulling us together,
"Richie." I said as plain and without feeling as I could,
"Eddie." He said back with the same dull expression I used.
I glanced over at him, he was looking straight ahead not breaking eye contact with the end of the hall, I had never looked at him from this angle, he looked sad, his perfect eye lashes flicked against his glasses, his lips looked rosy and plump, a slight tingle spread through my body, almost like butterflies under my skin. I wonder why...