Gary Teaches

IT HAS BEEN SOOOOO LONG! Sorry I haven't been updating! Also pretend that Rockruff already evolved by this chapter.

Ash's POV

I wake up, and get dressed. I eat breakfast which Professor Kukui made. I put Lycanrock, Litten, and Rowlet in their poke balls after they ate. I put my backpack on. I run out the door with Pikachu and Rotom Dex following me.

"Hurry I want to see Gary before class starts!" I yell at them.

"Ash! Why do you want to see him before class starts?!" Rotom Dex yells back at me.

"Just hurry!" I yell back.

We get to the school in five minutes. I look around to see if I can spot Gary. I see him petting Umbreon. I walk over to them while catching my breath. As I get closer to Gary and Umbreon, they noticed us.

"Hey Ash." Gary says then he sees me panting. "Why are you panting?"

"I ran here." I tell him.

"Okay then." My boyfriend says. "Class will start soon so you should get going."

"But-" I tried to say.

"No buts Ash. Go, we can talk later." Gary says dominating as ever.

"Fine." I say, and I go to the classroom.

I see that everyone else was already in there. Pikachu went to play with the other Pokémon. I walk up to my friends.

"Alola." I say.

"Alola Ash!" They say.

"So how do you know Gary?" Mallow asked.

"We met when we were kids. When we started our journeys, we became rivals. As we were in Jhoto, we ran into each other and made up. We've been best friends ever since." I explained to them.

"How nice!" Lana said.

"We should sit down. Class is about to start." Sophocles said.

We sat down in our seats. Our Pokémon came back to us. Professor Kukui, Gary, and Umbreon came in.

"Alola!" They say.

"Alola!" We replied.

"As all of you know, we are continuing to learn about fossils!" Kukui said.

"And as a researcher that studied Pokémon fossils I'll be teaching you too." Gary said.

"Alright class you remember that we learned about the fossils you can find in Alola but now we will learn about fossils from different regions." Kukui said.

"Really?!" Mallow asked excitedly.

"Yes, and Gary this where your knowledge comes in." The professor replies.

"Of course." Gary says, and takes a step forward. "Who knows what region and what Pokémon the sail fossil is from?" Gary asked.

I think back on all the fossil pokemon I met on my journey through the regions. Sail fossil, sail fossil... I put my hand up, and apparently I'm the only one that knows.