{Part Four} Mystery man

Eddie POV

3:30 the bell rings and I see Richie bolting out the door, what a adorable freak, what. Ugh why BRAIN I'm so confused!!! No, no! We hate him! I don't... like him... IM NOT GAY agh. I grabbed some stuff out of my locker and headed for the door, I was so close. But Henry was there waiting. I now see why Richie was running..

"Well, well, well look what mommy dropped off" he snarled.
" L-leave me ALONE bowers" I try make a bolt for it and run out of the school gates but to my dismay Patrick is there waiting.
"Fuck" I whisper
Henry walks over to where Patrick has me pinned up, he raises his fist and all I can do is close my eyes and wait for the strike. I picture Momma seeing me all bruised and making me stay home for the rest of the week doing all the chores around the house.
"LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE" a unknown voice shouts and suddenly a tall, dark and handsome guy maybe in the year above kicks Henry in the nuts, and boxes Patrick straight in the face.
"You alright?" He says my eyes still squeezed shut,
"Better now, thanks, who are you?" I look him up and down, wow okay... maybe I am a tiny bit gay...
"I'm Josh, and your Eddie right?" He says squinting his eyes from the sun,
"Um... yeah I'm E-eddie" I stare at his jawline, that would give me a paper cut if I touched it. Wow.
I tell him how thankful I am of him and slowly start to realise that we are walking in the same direction. I glance over in the direction of the barrens and notice Richie standing, just staring at us, he looked like he was about to cry...