Chapter 11

" Red is such an interesting color to correlate with emotion, because it's on both ends of the spectrum. On one end you have happiness, falling in love, infatuation with someone, passion, all that. On the other end, you've got obsession, jealousy, danger, fear, anger and frustration."

  - Taylor Swift - 

-----------------

You tried to keep your smile in your face the entire time, Though sometimes you wished to be home alone rather than this situation, The situation were there were friends talking and laughing with each other and you have no idea why

You tried to keep your smile in your face the entire time, Though sometimes you wished to be home alone rather than this situation, The situation were there were friends talking and laughing with each other and you have no idea why..... Shortly : an outsider

You were supposed to be used to this things by now, well... Not so long you were, but since you meet Jungkook the feelings you had in elementary school, middle school and high school seems to run back to you, That feeling of disability. The feeling that people will mumble things about you or pity you, The feeling of wanting to be ........Normal, Just like any kid there. During those days the only thing that matters to you was how to fit in, how to make people look at you normaly but now..... What your heart was worried is............ 

The man beside you.

You looked at Jungkook, He was smiling and laughing......... He was happy. With his friends, he's happy, But with you he is always .... worriedconcerned or taking care of you. 

" Y/N-sshi !!" 

Suddenly someone called your name, It's a girl.... If you remembe right she was called Nayoung. You looked at her and she smiled " I will have my Birthday party this week, Since we met now You'll come for sure ..." 

You smiled and looked at Jungkook as he nodded for you.

" I know everybody's taste for the cake, But not yours..... So what is your favorite flaver ? " she added 

' Strawberry ' Your head says but you knew you have no words to be heard.

" AAhh Nayoung-ah , ask Jungkook about that, you know she ca-------" The other girl Dahyun stopped her words when The man who was called Jimin glared at her " Anyway...... Do You Know What she prefers Jungkook- sshi ? "

" Huh ? " Jungkook looked at you 

He doesn't know, You knew that.......

 This moment.... You hated it, Everyone around you expecting an answer but you can't..

You wished they were laughing together again....... ' It's okay, Please ignore me '

" You don't know ? " Dahyun asked again " Isn't she your wife ..." She sarcastically laughed.

You looked down with a painful smile, Now that your thinking about it, You don't know anything about him too....You two have never shared those things, all what you were doing is ........... nothing ......... you did nother together.......maybe except for taking you to the Doctor and worrying about you situation