Chapter 12: Touch Her Real Body

Jimin laughed nervously. Pointing at the door with his small pinky his upper lips quivered as he tried to do exactly what Taehyung asked of him. Explain.

"Oh, that was – wow! Did you see that?" Jimin tried to act surprised as he skipped steps over to be next to all the members that continued to have wide wyes directed his way. "Those books were floating I, I was so..." he trailed off, clearing his throat, "So, surprised really really."

"Who were you calling for?" Hoseok asked, his hands going to cover his mouth in defense of the entire situation as he had witnessed when Yoongi had to witness alone this morning. Glancing around wildly behind his back, there were goosebumps all over his arms and legs.

Jimin choked on his laugh. "Calling for? What're you talking about hyung?"

Jin repeatedly kept looking around his shoulder, glancing at corners of the room and trying not to jump from every movement.

Jungkook held a straight face, his mind going into a hole of darkness as he kept thinking about what he saw, Jimin being weird for weeks, and weirdly, he was also thinking about sudden food that his shocked body wanted to digest. Glancing over at Jin and Yoongi, the maknae was about to unknowingly whisper to grab lunch but noticed how freaked everyone was and snapped out of his food coma.

Namjoon squeezed at Yoongi's shoulder who was shaking and hugging a pillow tight, while Taehyung, well, he was carefully studying Jimin's every move without saying a word.

"Jimin," Namjoon said stern, bottom lip quivering as he looked over at the door repeatedly in fright, "Wh-Who were you calling for? I heard it just like the rest of us."

"You went to your room straight away before coming to hyung," Jungkook added, finally present, "...I just choked it up to you being weird, as you have been forever now."

"He has," Hoseok said, eyes narrowing further when remembering every time they'd practice or record in the studio. Jimin was always...elsewhere?

Everyone nodded except for Yoongi who was staring at the door and following Namjoon's occasional glances.

"No I haven't," Jimin chimed out, forcing a cheery smile on his face. He looked to Yoongi who was shaking and grilling him down after haunting the door with his stare for a long period of time. He said, "Hyung are you alright?"

Yoongi finally hoped on the train of doubt, "Jimin what was that? What is going on?"

"Jimin-"

Jin caught Namjoon off with, "You better tell me what's going on before I drag you with me to the bathroom."

"Why?" Hoseok asked, glancing over when Jin did a wiggle with his leg that was close beside him.

"I have to pee but I'm too scared to go alone," Jin whispered over and Hoseok laughed. No matter how loud Hoseok laughed however, it was clear from the way his lips frowned down naturally that Hoseok was beyond terrified.

Namjoon could finish his sentence as he forced to pay attention to only Jimin. "I'm on boat with others. You have been acting weird, but I thought it was because of stress. Explain now."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Jimin defended, his cracking laughs back as he prayed internally for them to miraculously let what they saw go.

The TV was sparked behind them. Jimin's pained smile grew when glancing around at exactly what you had destroyed before Thing had left. The place looked terrible.

"Hyung!" Jungkook chimed, agitated and wanting answers out. He couldn't help but smile a little when staring around. Everything seemed spooky and unreal, the maknae was excited and weirdly pumped to know what was really going on.