Chapter. T W E N T Y S E V E N

Jill Malik P

Jill Malik P.O.V

Paris went by faster than I expected, in no time I was back in busy New york city. It was fun to say the least, our relationship grew stronger during the shopping trips, sightseeings, and dates. Except for the mornings, those were a torture for Flynn, everything went by smoothly.

"Pudding, are you do---," Flynn came into the room, trying to fix his tie, while I was applying lipstick. He stopped mid sentence and eyed me from head to toe. "You look stunning."

"Thank you." I walked over to him and planted a kiss on his lips. He held me firmly on my waist and deepened the kiss.

"Vasilios," I panted heavily, pulling away from him. "You have lipstick all over your face."

He chuckled and gave me a final once over, while I was trying to wipe the red off his lips. "Is this the one you bought in Paris?"

I nodded and looked at my dress in the mirror. It was a off-the-shoulder high low navy blue dress. When I saw this in the store, I instantly fell in love. It was elegant, yet sexy and it fitted me perfectly.

I saw Flynn smiling in the background. "What are you smiling at?"

"Nothing, pudding." he replied, still smiling. "Just trying to keep big boy asleep."

"You better, Vasilios." I warned. During our stay in Paris, I had to deal with him jerking off in the bathroom every morning. I turned around to grab my clutch. "Now, let's go. I don't want Ximena to wait."

We walked outside of Flynn's house where the driver was waiting for us. A couple weeks ago Flynn bought a new mansion and he told me that I was the first girl he brought here. I was flattered. The house was a beautiful two story mansion with an absolutely amazing spiral staircase and a gorgeous library with hundreds of books. The house was big, it could accommodate at least thirty people. There was a backyard, a swimming pool, a cinema, a basketball court, and so much more.

I stepped in the car, followed by Flynn. After we fastened our seatbelts, he placed his hand into mine. "Do you think Ximmy will be alright, I haven't check how the preparations went." I said worried. Flynn stroked my hand. "It's alright Pudding. Everything is fine, you will see."

"I'm not sure, yesterday I only helped for five hours and---,"

Flynn leaned in and kissed my mouth shut. "Now that you've shut up. Five hours was more than enough plus you needed rest, because you just came from Paris."

"But--" I tried, still not convinced. I could have work longer, I wasn't really tired since I had slept almost the entire flight. This morning I hadn't even call her to ask if she needed me. What if something went wrong?

"Do you want me to spank you?" Flynn threatened, making me shut up instantly. When I didn't say anything, he smirked. "Good, that's my pudding. You have done more than enough for Ximmy, so just relax okay?"