{Part Five} Jealously

Richie POV

Who the fuck is that with my Ed's? Suddenly my eyes go dry and tears start flowing out of me, I know I wasn't invited but I heard Stan the man talking about playing spin the bottle at the Barrens after school so that's where I ran to. I see Bev, Ben, Bill, Stan and Mike sitting in a circle obviously waiting for Eddie.
"Come on guys let's just get started" Stan says glancing in the distance one final time.
"STAN" I called
"What the fuck are you doing here Richie?" Bev yells out "Wait are you crying??"
The all jump to their feet and huddle round me with concerned looks on their faces.
"Richie, what happened??" Ben cries out
"Eddie crush new boy jealous cry not coming bitch" I say still out of breath from running all the way here.
"What?" Bev says and sits me down in our usual spot. When I get my breath back I tell them all about the tingling feeling I got looking at him and how I watched him be saved by the new kid in our year and how they made googly eyes at each other while walking back home.
"Hold up. You like Eddie?" Mike said obviously confused about the whole situation "does that mean your gay??"
I shrugged.
"I honestly don't know," I looked down at the ground in shame,
"One minute your fighting eachother and the next you're pining over him, I will never get love" Mike sighs "definitely not for me."
"Well what if we all confessed something? Would that make you feel better?" Stan huffs "coz I've been meaning to tell you guys something"
We all leaned in to hear what he had to say,
"I've been um talking to this guy and he's really nice and that's really all I have to say about that" he blushes immensely. Everyone's patting him on the back and telling him how happy they are for him all except one, Bill just stared at the ground and waited for it to be over.
"My turn" Bev sighs and quickly glances at Ben "ME AND BEN ARE DATING" she blurts out.
"Knew it!" I shouted, everyone else exchanges money and I laugh, for the first time this week.
In the distance I see two figures running towards us, one short and one tall, the short one is pulling the tall one along by the hand and it becomes very clear who these two people are running towards us holding hands,

Eddie and Josh.