chapter 2❤

Nicholas p.o.v

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? I shouted at Ravis one of my employees, he moved back scared at my outburst as I looked at him angrily.

"S_s_sir....I-i -r-really d-don't k-know...."he said slutter.

I gave him the *are you kidding look*

"You don't know, explain to me this fuckin shit in this laptop" I said turning the laptop to him .

"M-mr hensmith, i-it w-was a-a " i groaned frustrated  "speak clearly Ravis stop stuttering like a dying pig " i boomed , i hate it , i hate getting angry.

He comported himself then...

"it was a mistake believe me sir, the other companies entrusted more of the ships into their allies hands ,...by the time I checked all the emails sent ...2.5 million was missing from the account....and they ........

"Just shut up! ...shut up!" i fired .....".I thought you could do this job better, how could you be so careless leaving the bank loan on desert and explaining rubbish to me ,....half a million is been stolen and now my company has suffered another loss ...did I put you as my fuckin accountant so my money can keep Missing?" I yelled at him .

He looked frightened, and avoiding my eyes staring on the floor, i took in deep breaths , deep ones again and again .....

"You know what .....your're fired " I said angrily sitting back on my chair he looked at me shocked.

"Please Mr Hensmith...I assure you I will get to the bottom of this,... please don't fire me .....please sir , i really will look into everything , don't fire me i love my job sir please ..." He pleaded.

Ravis is one of my best workers and that's why I put him to handle my money , but recently my money keep getting stolen ..the last time was half a million  dollars was lost and now it's 2.5 million, it's really bad and I can't comprehend who is behind it.

Being a CEO from my young age, i know I'll definitely have enemies locking around , especially that everyone knows whos son i am, i'm  the first twin son of my family, Jason and Vanessa hensmith, my dad is very handsome  and my mom is an epitome of true beauty...did I forget my grandma Babianca she's already old but still look so take away ....and my grandpa Timmy ...he's my best favorite in the whole world , he calls me his boy i'm his favorite,while my twin sister Nichol is my granny's.

I'm 25 and my dad has handed this company to me when I turned 23 after i got out of the university  , our company name changed from J.H CO-OPERATION  as Jason Hensmith Cooperation to N.H CO-OPERATION. Which is Nicholas Hensmith co-operation.

My family are fuckin rich , starting from my grandma and grandpa Timmy and Babianca hensmith.

I must say , our second name is wealth.

My twin sister Nichol is a fashion designer, she makes cloths bags shoes and lots more ...her company is very big I must say , and she's the madam of her own,.

Right from childhood we both fight alot I don't mean to the extent of me hitting her ....my father kill me if i ever did, but at least she gives me headache a lot and I make sure to give her triple.

Our youngest  Althea ,is planning to be a model ,well she's working with Nichol though  sometimes she goes for training and all.

We were actually born into wealth ,but that doesn't mean i'm bad , i'm good not your typical badboy billionaire kinda person ,  but wont say i'm not into women because i am, but you know ladies yeah  , they just can't stay away from, some  comes cause of my good looks and popularity shit  while some are after just my money ....100%factual.

I know you must be thinking i'm a playboy, but I don't believe in love , gosh when I heard my grandparents story how grandpa and grandma hurt each other ....I just can't think of it then coming to my mom and dad ...how they got separated,and hurt each other and came back after 6yrs ..,it just make me sick.

Love filled with all this problems?,i can't just stand it,i don't even want to think of it ...i'm not ready to love any woman who will hurt me or I will hurt , because love sucks,its a deepshit sucker  ,in fact I love the way I am ...no woman no stress....just living the way I want .

back to present.
I listened as he apologized .
"Ravis...I want you to get to the bottom of this .....and i need you to report to me as soon as possible " I said calmly and he nodded .

"I promise Mr hensmith I will" he said and i waved him to leave my office as he walked out .

And just then my best friend, jack and kelvin walked in.

"Hey...what's up bro " kelvin said coming to handshake me .

I shook hands with them as they both sat on the two chairs facing my desk, jack put his both legs on my desk and cross them i gave him the *are you fucked ?* look and he chuckled.

"Did you buy anything here ....get your fealty legs from my desk" I said trying to hit him as he quickly removed it and they both chuckle.

"Nick...Nick...your sounding upset today what's wrong?" Jack asked as i heave a big sigh .

"Seriously guys ...i really don't know whats happening ...the ships has gone down again and 2.5 million is missing" I said .

They looked surprised.
"Seriously man... someone is doing this on purpose..."kelvin says speaking my thoughts .

"I think you should install a C.C TV camera everywhere around your building" jack said .

"Of course there's C.C TV camera everywhere..." I replied.

"Look man ...put it in all your workers offices ...it will help you know who is cheating you "kelvin said .

I reasoned, they might be correct, but i wanted to respect their privacy that's why i only installed in all the main halls but in some of the staff duty post too, but now .... My company is my first priority and i need to save it losses before  i go bankrupt without knowing so kelvin advise will be taken .

"I will do that "I replied.

"great, we are going to the club Tonight" jack said rubbing his Palm together with a smirk.

"Yeah ...and you need to com with us ...you need a little distraction ." kelvin said .

"that , you are right ,and you know I can never say no ....I need a woman to warm my bed Tonight" I say smirking.

"Sure then ...we are going for the party...can't wait to meet  some hot cheeks " jack grinned as I and kelvin smirked.

Well I really need to go to that club and get some drink into my system and a sexy woman to bed tonight.

A guy has to live , What?