chapter 4❤

Iyna's p.o.v

I quickly got dressed the next morning, hopingvi look presentable in my cooperate wear

"I seriously wish you luck girl" Tobi says kissing my cheek.

"Thanks Tobi" I kissed her back and rushed out of the building.

I quickly took a cab and told them N.H CO-OPERATION..it seems everyone knows that company.

When I reached the building and came down after paying the cab man, my mouth fell open in a big "WOW" this place is out of the universe its totally made of glass , this is what I call a glass company.

Taking a deep breath i walked into the building praying in my mind that I reach the standard they want .

I met the receptionist.

"Hey my name is Miranda ..and you are ?" She asked .

I smiled.
"Iynaama hayes please" I said .
She took her record book and search inside .
"Oh so your here for the interview?" She asked .

"Umm..yeah" i said nervously , she looks beautiful and classy .

"Alright, you will go to the 18th floor and seat with the other interviewers"she said I nodded and head up.

I took The elevator and finally reached 18th floor , just how big is this company My God!.
I see about 10 people seated both guys and ladies , I should say i'm a little younger than some .

I smiled brightly at them ,argnnn I can't believe i'm the last person that came oh actually .... Another lady just joined.

Not the last yappi .....

I sat down and checked my time , it's already 11 and interview is still going on?I was busy memorising the beautiful  building  i'm in when a guy holding a tray of coffee came to me.

"Ms" he called smiling.
"Umm..yes" I replied.

"Coffee for you "he said .

I frowned,but I didn't ask for coffee

"I didn't ask for coffee sorry "I say politely

"No mam...it's for everyone ...look over there everyone is drinking coffee "he said I looked and truly they are I smiled .

So this company is a generous one,they even make coffee for visitors?

"Um..okay thanks"I said picking the coffee and holding it in my two hands .

"Hi i'm Sasha "a lady said beside me.

"U-uh.. iynaama"I replied.

Yes I know your might be wondering how my name sounds that's the full name .*Iyna...ama* so that's it.

But I mostly tell people i'm Iyna since it's more short and easy to pronounce.

"That's a nice name you've got Iyna ..."she said and I smiled.
"So your also here for the interview?"she asked smiling .

"Yeah...i'm totally feeling nervous already"I said and she chuckled.

"I heard that the boss is very ruthless and heartless, they said he doesn't think twice before snapping his finger which indicates...your fired " Sasha said and I laughed.

"Really?....I really didn't know that "I said tugging my long curly hair behind my back.

"Yeah that's all I heard so far, but I guess it's true ...he's a very rich someone, and he doesn't do relationship infact he just uses women any how " she says .

You know if you ask me I will just say , I don't know why she's telling me ,does she want me to get up and leave so I won't get the job?well she seems cool maybe she's just trying to lighten the place since it's moody .

Soon she was called inside , I don't know how long it took maybe 10...God i'm so tired already I feel like eating,i'm so hungry, i already finished the coffee i was given .

Just then Sasha comes out with a angry face .

"Sasha did you get the job?'' I asked .

"He's being arrogant...he said i'm not qualified for it , that guy ...argn!" she snorted angrily .

I felt sorry for her, maybe I myself will end up not having this job my heart is Beating fast , sasha left .

"Ms Iynaama hayes" a woman called and I quickly stood up

"Yes"I answered.

"Your next " she said and I nodded.

This is it, i'm going now ..help me lord.

I knocked on the door and i heard a very sweet sexy deep male voice said *come in* I gently opened the door and walked in.

The guy was busy typing on his laptop, I gently made my way to stand in front of his desk, his office is so big and beautiful,well decorated .

The interior is one in a million,i was looking around until I finally turned and my eyes widen to meet the dark blue eyes I met last-night...whom I slapped..

My heart beat stopped.

He was smirking at me.

"Hello Ms iynaama hayes" he said still smirking.

My eyes shoot out like bomb.

How did he know my full name ?

what the actual fuck!