chapter 8❤

Iyna's p.o.v

my office is very beautiful and cozy but a little smaller then the beast own..duhhh....he's a beast isn't he ? Well don't answer me I know he is.

I worked on the photocopy in about 30 minutes and thank goodness I was fast enough.

After I did the copying, I arranged the files all together and kept the old ones aside and the copied once aside too.

I packed them on my hand and head to his office,i gently knocked on the door and i heard come in ,so I gently opened and walked in he was busy reading some papers, I walked towards his desk.

"i'm done with it sir"I said looking at him he looked up from his paper and looked at me .

"Drop them on the desk and get me my coffee "he says

What a rude jerk,i dropped them and left .

Such a stupid man,so authoritative and annoying I wish I could blow him hard on the jaw.

Who does he think he is keeping me here to work for him just because I slapped him,how dare that bastard...I wish I.....

What the fuck,i just hit something,but before I could fall I was caught,i looked up to see a very handsome looking guy ,but he's not as handsome as the beast though, okay now iyna what was that?.

"Are you OK"he asked .

I tried to leave his arms,i really hate it when males touch me like that .

"Yeah...sorry ,I wasn't looking well"I said.

He smiled.
"No problem,are you new here? He asked .

"Yeah"I replied.

"My name is Andy Williams"he introduced.

"Iyna hayes"I said and we shook each other .

"So tell me Iyna where are you going?"he asked .

"Too make coffee for my boss"I replied.

"Mr hensmith?he asked looking slightly surprise .

"Who else is the boss here ?" I asked him he chuckled.

I mean he's the only boss so why is this dude saying something different,asking me nasty question.

". question for question huh?"he asked amused.

I smiled even if it didn't reach my heart.

"I need to start going,he must be waiting for me"I said trying to walk away.

"But Iyna that's not the way,the kitchen is at the other side of the hall"he said .

Oh,i actually forgot,this is embarrassing,i was thinking to much about him that I missed my way.

"Oh thanks Andy I was a little off...I will go now"I said and turned to go.

"i'm also going there "he grinned at me ..I rolled my eyes and we walked together to the kitchen.

Nicholas's p.o.v

After Iyna left my office,i picked up the files I asked her to photocopy,and she did them well by arranging them separately, that's nice ...she's doing well.

That girl ,I don't just know but I want her badly , I really want to have her on my bed and get her out of my system...but something is pulling me back.....

I don't really care about women ,mine is to use you and leave you after all i'm paying the fuckin women ...

I asked her to get me my coffee and see looked like she will murder me any minute,she really has attitude, women don't dare behave with me the way she does...but when ever she does it I feel amused for some reason unknowm,she's really got guts tho.

Why isn't she back with the coffee yet?

Just then my office door pulled open and she walked in with a coffee in her hand ,she dropped it on the desk .

"Sir your coffee "she says i could sense the irritation in her voice , does she really hate me that much ? .

I don't like it that she calls me sir, at least not from her.

"Just call me Nicholas when we are alone "I said .

She didn't say anything but stood quietly.

I took the coffee and took a sip that moment I spat everything out as my eyes turned red.

What the fuck did she make for me ?.

Iyna's p.o.v

I watched as he spat out the coffee, what happened?

"What the hell is this?"he yelled.

I frowned.
"Coffee"I replied.

"What the hell do you mean coffee...what nonsense coffee is this...is this the way I drink my coffee didn't rose fuckin tell you I hate to much Suger ...this coffee is too sugary ...get it out of here"he yelled.

But rose didn't tell me that , and he just yelled at me as if it's my fault, I just stood staring at him angrily, my breathing becoming heavy as i stare at him with anger .

"What. ..? Don't you hear take it away ...get this rubbish out of my face and make a new one ...your so useless"he yells.

My eyes popped out as he called me useless my heart sank instantly ,i wanted to cry....my mom do tell me i'm useless , he seem shock of what he said ,my tears was trying to pull out but I managed to act cool...I gently picked the cup of coffee and walked out of the office not even looking back.

Everyone thinks i'm useless, even today my boss called me useless,just because of coffee.

I quickly made another coffee and took it to him, I didn't say a word but just walked out,I reached my office and sat on my desk .

That was when I realized I was crying,i rested my head on my desk and sobbed.