bus stop pt 2

Y/n's POV~

I woke up to my alarm. I was meeting up with the cast of IT and the director. I think he wants us to hang out first then we start in a few weeks. I got up and grabbed some high wasted jeans and long sleeved crop top. (What I wore today) I took a shower and put on my clothes. I put on some worn out white converse and a beanie. I walk downstairs and see Wyatt chatting with my mom. Its been three weeks since I've met Wyatt and his mom and mine have became really close. Wyatt is also really close with my mom. "She finally rolls in." Wyatt says muching on pancakes. "I sit across him and roll my eyes. "Wait, Wyatt why are you up the early?" I asked while pouring syrup on my pancakes. "I forgot to tell you...I'm in the new movie IT! I play Stanley Uris!!" He said with jazz hands. "Me too! Wait! YOU play Stanley Uris?!" I said staring into his soul. "Yeah....wh- oh no don't tell me your my lov-" I cut him off. "Yeah..." I said scrathing the back of my head. "Awkward..." My mom said taking her coffee upstairs. I look at the time. 9:04. I was still sh00k and happy about being his love interest. Ive liked him ever since I met him. I don't know if he likes me back though. After we were done eating we went over to the living room and fought over the remote. "GIVE IT Y/N!" He yelled. "Nope." I said putting him in a head lock. "Fine I give up. Just let me go!!" He screeched. "Okay...baby." I mumbled as I let him go. "Oh really? Says the girl who cried after I beat her at mario cart 8!" He teased. "Thats different!" I said plopping on the couch and turning on spongebob. I laid my head on his lap and he played with my hair. I blushed a dark red as I looked into his eyes. He blushed as well and looked away. "Okay kiddos let's go!" My mom yelled as she came down the stairs. I was still a bright red. I went inside with car and Wyatt asked for the aux cord. We were both in the back. He played stay with me by Sam Smith. He sung the lyrics to my face and screamed then out the window. When he sung then to my face I blushed again and felt butterflies in my stomach. He blushed a bright pink. We got to the set and we got out the car. I kissed my mom goodbye and Wyatt hugged her. She drove off. Wyatt and I bust through the doors and yelled: "GUESS WHOS HERE?!"while doing jazz hands and pointing at ourselves. Then everyone stared and started to laugh. I saw the boy I bumped into over there and we locked eyes. I stopped when I heard screeching coming towards us. Its a girl coming towards wyatt. "Wyatt I've missed you bubba!" She screamed. Of course I got jealous. They hugged and Wyatt picked her up and spun her around like he did to me and me only. I walked over to this tall boy. Why not make friends? I thought. "Hey I'm Y/n." I waved. "I'm Jaeden." He said with a friendly smile. "Nice...so who's that?" I asked. "Oh that's Sophia, I'm not supposed to tell anyone this but..." He got closer and looked around too see if anyone was listening. "she has a huge crush on Wyatt and they were best friends since 2008 I think." (Yess spill the tea Jae Jae!....I'll go..) I held back tears and wiped my face. "Guess I'm not the only girl running now." I mumbled. "Huh?" Jaeden asked looking confused. hmm, I could use jaeden to make Wyatt jealous since he's making me jealous. great idea Y/n! Thanks Y/n! "Jaeden, I know I just met you, but I need your help on making Wyatt jealous." I said with puppy dog eyes. "Beats standing here doing nothing." He said. "Okay thank you! Now follow my lead." I said. I stepped in front of him making sure Wyatt was looking. I leaned in and wrapped my arms around his neck and Jaeden put his arms around my waist. I made our noses touch. I could see Wyatt getting angry, so he grabbed Sophia and kissed her. I swear I will beat Wyatt's ass. No joke. I grabbed Jaeden's cheek and passionately kissed him. I pulled away and bit my lip and looked into his green eyes (or blue Idfk). He bit his lip as well and looked into my hazel eyes. "Alrig- okay, I'll let you continue sucking face Wyatt and Sophia." Andy said. I sat on Jaeden's lap. "Wyatt! Stop sucking Face!" I yelled and Wyatt pulled away and turned pink. Jaeden's arms wrapped around me and I put my hands on his. "Anyways, I will be having someone take you to your hotel rooms and you choose who your staying with. Also you can change your room in the future!" Andy said. "Oh and there are great activities there because you will be staying there for a week so you can get to know each other. So call your moms and dads to get your things and we can get this show on the road." He continued. "WOOOO" I yelled. Jaeden laughed and pecked my lips. I can see Wyatt getting ANNNNgry. (Zachary Smith who?) I called my mom and told her what Andy told us. I kissed Jae goodbye and went outside. (i love how Jack and Finn are the outcasts XD) I waited for my mom. When she came i sat in the front seat while wyatt was in the back...Yep, this week is gonna be interesting...

-

I'm bored okay?! and yeah this will have at least 4-6 parts idk sorry 4 any typos I'm lazy!

-✨cj✨