How You Met | Males

(Y/N) - Your Name
(Y/L/N) - Your Last Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/L) - Hair Length
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(Y/N/N) - Your Nickname
(B/F/N) - Best Friend Name

-
| Edward Elric |

You and Ed met kinda through Mustang.

You were arguing with Mustang about flirting with your best friend when Ed and Al came into the office unannounced, with some kind of report for this mission Mustang put the boys on. At first Edward thought this was another argument thing between Mustang and his girlfriend and when he asked that and seeing how you both cringed and Hawkeye holding in her laughter, Ed knew he was very wrong.

"Fullmetal, this is my cousin, (Y/N)." He told Edward and Alphonse and they looked at the fuming girl.
"Hello." She said, glancing to the two brothers before turning her attention to her cousin. "Stay the hell away from (B/F/N), Roy." She said before leaving the office angrily.

| Alphonse Elric |

You and Alphonse met through Ling, but got to know each other on your own.

Alphonse got to Winry's automail shop to find you with Ling and talking with Mr. Garfiel(Sp? I can't really remember his name very well. Correct me if I'm wrong.)

After a while and The Elric Brother's would let them come with them to Central, Alphonse saw (Y/N) still awake and seem to be staring off to space, since Alphonse can't exactly sleep anymore might as well get to knew the girl.
He got up from where he was sitting and came over, the clanking of his armor made her look up to him and not be surprised of his presence. "Why are you up? You should get some sleep." Alphonse said to her.
"Couldn't sleep." (Y/N) said, looking at the armored man. "Ling's snoring is absolutely horrible and just keeping me up."
"Ed is the same."
(Y/N) giggled softly and gave Alphonse a kind smile.

| Roy Mustang |

You and Roy met through your father, as he taught him of the flame Alchemy.

You and Roy got along fine, occasionally flirting, but that was just Roy's personality and it kinda amused you, though this caused some trouble with your late father, Roy never seemed to cross any boundary when your father or sister were presence.

[ Yeah, sorry, not much to write about this. I tried to think of something but couldn't think what to write really. ]

| Ling Yao+Greedling |

You met Ling from Alphonse finding Ling passed out and starving.

After giving him food and hydrating the young man and he could finally talk, You found yourself interested in the young Xingese man and wanted to know more about him, despite the fact his guard dogs almost killed your two brothers...that they didn't appreciate very much and didn't understand your fascination.

"I could say the same about you with Alchemy, Edward." You said when Edward denied Ling to come with you to Central and you didn't seem to mind if he came and didn't understand your fascination with xingese.

Edward growled angrily to his sister but winced and grunted in pain as Wintry reconnected his arm. "Whatever...(Y/N/N)" and you grin in victory. "Fair enough, Ling, Lan Fan, and Fu will join us to Central."
"Great!" Ling said with a grin on his face towards the female.