How You Met | Females

(Y/N) - Your Name
(Y/L/N) - Your Last Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/L) - Hair Length
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(Y/N/N) - Your Nickname

-

| Winry Rockbell |

(Y/N) and Winry met since they were quite young, neither one can remember the moment they met since you've known each other since you were probably babies or toddlers.

[ I'm sorry! I tried to think of something but NOTHING came.]

| Riza Hawkeye |

(Y/N) sat on rubble from a building from this horrendous war, you didn't really talk with anyone as you kept to yourself and your train of thoughts.
You were looking down to some stale bread you were munching on with other soldiers walking by you, talking with each other, you could hear some soldiers talk of what they would do once this war was over.

You narrow your eyes down to the half eaten bread in your hand as all you could think was this war would never end, at least that's what it felt like.

(Y/N) glance up as you could hear Kimblee talking to one of the women here, you think her name is Hawkeye, you've listened to Mustang talk of her sometimes but you've never hung around her.
You listened as Kimblee spoke to her: "Listen Marks Lady(sp?), don't tell me you don't feel the slightest tinge of pride in your skills as you kill them."
You could see Hawkeye eyes widen in horror and you glare at the psychopath in front of you, never liking how much pleasure the man gets from watching a innocent life die and suffer. "Shut the hell up, Kimblee." You said as Mustang got up to yell at the soldier. "It's inhuman to get pleasure or pride for such a horrid scene, if you could watch a innocent life bleed out and call for their mother and not feel absolutely horrible or question why are you ending a life like it was nothing, but feel pleasure I believe you should be in a insane asylum."

Kimblee scoffed in reply as he looked to (Y/N). "What do you all expect? When you put on that uniform you'd never be ordered to kill."
Hawkeye trembled as she heard everyone speak, not believing her ears as she stared at the cold eyes of the man in front of her as he turned to her again. "Never tear your eyes away the ones you've killed, remember them, because I know for sure they'll remember your face." Kimblee said as the bell rang for them all to get back to work again.

| Sheska |

Sheska had finished writing more stuff Hughes requested from her, puffing out a sigh as she pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose and sat up straighter in her chair stretching, hearing her back and shoulders pop. She got up and collected the papers and made sure they were organized before she left to his office.

She arrived to the door and took a deep breath to prepare herself if Hughes wanted to gush about his daughter again before she opened the door.

She found that there was someone else in the office as well as she walked inside, the man/woman looking over to her and flashing her a friendly smile. "Oh! Great! Thank you very much, Sheska!" Hughes said as he saw the tiny woman as she walked over and gave him the files. "Of course, glad to be of help." Sheska replied to her boss.
She looked over to the man/woman as she smiled again to her, which Sheska kindly returned. "So you're the Sheska my brother has told me about." He said. "Quite impressive memory you have, I can't even remember where I set something down a minute later." Sheska blushed at the compliment and smiled. "T-thank you! I'm just glad my memory could be of use."