Requesting

This book is a mixture of multiple things, as you can see in the title.

I do have some request if you want me to do a image, one-shot, or preference.

-

++ One Shot ++

If you want me to do a one shot for you, I'll totally do it! I just won't do anything too triggering. Like suicide, I refuse to write anything about it, just because it's triggering and I've had small experience of feeling that way, I'd rather not rekindle those feelings for anyone.
I will do One-Shots of depression, anxiety, disorders, loss, etc. etc. for when I read a One-Shot about it and the character helps you I actually feel a little better.
And if you want a One-Shot with your OC and it's a love thing just send me a form of it, what you want to happen, etc. BUT send it in my DM's so I can find it easier.
I also have a million books to write, I have two fanfictions I'm writing, a another One-Shot book, and roleplay so I tend to forget to write you One Shot. If it's not up and I haven't given warning I'll be gone or something, DM me a little reminder.

++ Images ++

I'll do any type of image, do not care, go crazy. Just DM me a image you found or have drawn and I'll write the situation. If I can't see the image go to my tumblr (alphaminion7922.tumblr.com)
But if it's a certain situation you want me to write just send me a little thing what's going on.

++ Preference ++

This I don't care where you request this, can be in the comments or just DM me, but I always love ideas on what I should write.

-

That's pretty much all! I hope you'll enjoy the book! ^u^