39- Trick or Treat Hunting

Bill POV

It's been a few weeks and Pinetree and I have done it a few times now. He's surprisingly good at it considering it's his first few times, but I guess being the God of love has its perks. We decided to try out different kinks to find out our preferences, so that's going well... Anyway, enough about sex (I don't say that often!).

We've finished training and have had a few missions. Mostly just easy, information gathering missions. Nothing too dangerous; but I feel like things might start to get a little more fun soon, as they've noticed our skill.

We also have the floor plan finished for our coffee shop, we still need to figure out a backup shopkeeper.

Putting all the work aside, however, tonight is Halloween and I've convinced Pinetree to come to a demon Halloween party. It's a little different from human Halloween. We still dress up, but instead of trick or treating, we go to earth and terrorize innocent people! It's a real blast. Then we meet up and have a kick-ass party. I told Pinetree that he didn't have to do anything too bad if he didn't want to, but he insisted on taking part in these new traditions.

It's easy for the shapeshifters to get a costume because it's not a costume. The demons that can turn invisible act like ghosts and haunt kids all night. Me... I'm more of a Jack the Ripper type. I stalk the house-egging and movie-going teenagers as they walk the dark streets.

This year I've decided to dress as a vampire. It's perfect for stalking in the dark and I can easily grow some fangs. Pinetree decided to morph into a werewolf and hang out in the woods, waiting for the thrill-seeking teenagers, and howl at the moon. It works out well as I can chase the kids to the woods and he can finish the job.

"Hey, Bill!" Pinetree calls from the bathroom. He didn't want me to see him transform in case it was too bright.

"Yes Pinetree?" I call back, adjusting my cape.

"Do we need to bring anything to the party afterwards?"

"We're demons, Hun, people just conjure things up when we need them." I chuckle.

"Oh yeah, I keep forgetting how different our traditions are." He says as he exits the bathroom.

I make a howling noise when I see him, winking as he rolls his eyes.

"You know, you really suit that costume." He remarks, brushing his hair carefully, trying not to touch his ears.

"Because vampires are the sexiest and most seductive creatures of the night?" I ask confidently flicking a strand of hair from my face.

"I was gonna say that they're incredibly vain, but that works, too." He laughs. "You ready to go scare some dumb kids?"

"Is that even a question?"

***tiny timeskip***

Dipper POV

"What is that thing!" The buff jock whisper yells.

"I don't know Johnny, can you protect us?" The cheerleader responds, shaking in his arms.

How cute.

They come closer, looking in all directions for the vampire they were fleeing from. But that vampire is the least of their problems.

I make some scratch marks on a tree and crinkle the fallen leaves as I walk closer. They stop to listen, looking around. Then, when the time is perfect, I pounce. The jock pushes the girl to his right out of his way and runs out of the woods with the girl on his left.

"Johnny!" The girl on the ground screams.

She continues to scream as I tower over her, there is no escape.

I make some flames to light up the area and form a basket of candy. Ironically she's dressed like little red riding hood.

She stops screaming when she can see my face, she seems very confused. I try to smile but my fangs cause her to jump. Sighing, I retract my fangs and try again.

"I'm not going to hurt you," I say gently. Slowly, I kneel down to her level.

"Lucy?!" We hear someone calling, "Lucy are you out there?"

"Tom?" The girl whispers.

"Who is he?" I ask, sensing where he is. There's something I recognize coming off of him. Agape.

"He's just some nerd, but he's always there when I need him." She stares at me, not really scared anymore. Just really confused. "What... Are you?"

I laugh, holding out my hand to help her up. She takes it with hesitation.

"I'm someone you need to listen to." I chuckle "that jock and every other one you might meet is an asshat. Don't date them. This Tom guy? He cares about you, a lot. He loves you. If you want a good relationship with a good, interesting and smart person, you'll date this guy. Believe me, when I say, it will go well."

She looks at me in wonder and slowly nods. We hear the voice getting closer. I hand the basket of sweets to the girl and kiss her on the cheek.

"Happy Halloween little red riding hood," I whisper in her ear and make some flames appear. Blinding her enough for me to disappear into the night.

***

Not every unsuspecting teen got that treatment, that was a special case because I felt bad for her and it's kinda my job to spread love. Tom is such a lucky guy, I totally made his life 100% better. I don't know how, but I know it will all work out for those two.

The rest of the night went pretty much the same. Bill would lead them into the forest, I would scare them, and they would run away. A few idiots tried to fight me, so I have a few specks of human blood here and there. It's not like I killed them, just little scratches.

Finally, the night came to an end and Bill and I went straight to the party. After fighting away Bill from my blood spotted torso of course. He wanted to lick it for some reason. I told him he could wait until we are ready to test another kink for that one.