H E R

Four
Mystery Girl

Anthony

(A/N: the chunks of text in italics is both sides of Anthony's conscious speaking to him)

I woke up this morning with the hardening case of morning wood.

I turned over to my sleeping wife, and put a hand on her waist, sliding under her pajama top, "Jackie?"

She turned around so I was facing her back, "Go to sleep, Tony." 

Not like I hadn't expected a different reaction, she's been blowing me off like this for over two months! When we got married, just over four years ago, it was part of her vows to love and cherish me, but I hadn't been getting either for a while now.

What changed? We used to be madly in love with each other. Now we just love each other, we are not in love.

I get out of bed, and get rid of my hardness sadly on my own.

I changed into a pair running joggers, sneakers, and a fitted tee covered by a sweater.

Not even bothering to tell my wife I was leaving, I left.

After completing seven miles, I headed to my regular stop after my runs; Miami Beach Coffee. They had the best coffee beverages in all of Miami, and it was a well deserved place I treated myself to.

Running to the shop with it in view, my eyes stopped on something else; a girl. Not just any girl, but her looks were oddly distracting, not like anything I'd ever seen. And it didn't help that she was only in a bra.

When she looked up in my direction, before we could meet gazes, I went into the coffee shop.

I inhaled the intoxicating scent of the strongly brewed expresso, that lingered through through the open air.

I ordered a double shot Americano, and sat at one of the tables near the window.

Mystery girl cautiously walked into the cafe, clueing me in that this was her first time in.

I pretended that I was on my phone, but side eyed her ordering classily.

It surprised me how obvious it was that she had just finished a long run by her glossy skin of sweat, but she still managed to outshine the rest of the women in the room.

For God sake Anthony, you have a  wife! And your very happy, stop creeping on a little girl.

does she look like a little girl to you? She looks older than 18, and nothing's wrong with a little fun. It's not like Jackie gives you anything.

She gave you a daughter, who you love so very much!

Nothing you do with this girl will affect the relationship you have with your daughter. Live it up Anthony, you only get one life!

My consciouses subconsciously argued, but I was broke out my thoughts by the feeling of someone's presence towering above me.

"Someone sitting here?" Mystery girl asked. Believe or not, she was even more beautiful close up. I wonder if she knew how attractive she was.

Before I could even think of a clever reply, she pulled the chair out, and sat in it. I was out of words, her whole aura felt very dominating.

But not to worry after time with you she'll be quacking in submission.

All I could do in response was smirk and take a sip of my beverage.

"I saw you staring at me." She said simply, like it was something she was used to.

Shit. You should've been more careful, Anthony.

But she's just SO distracting.

"I saw you staring at me." I replied smugly. No, I hadn't actually saw her staring at me, but logically, if she saw me she was also looking at me.

"Well I had a perfectly good excuse." She said in defense.

"And what would that be?" I expectantly arched a brow.

She smirked, eyeing me down, "The noticeably big bulge in your pants."

"Well maybe you can do something about that."

I'm not sure how things escalated from there, but it came quiet conveniently that she had a hotel room not far off.

Short chapter :(

Well that also means sooner update

No sex scene, sorry perverts :)